Job Dilemma

6 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi, I am new here. I am starting a new thread for all those who are facing dilemma about whether to quit there current job and prepare for MBA. Puys I need your help. I am working in Infosys and am not happy. I hate my job and want to s...
Page 1 of 1
confused_dude Says
continue where brother ? i have a genuine query here..

Sorry bro.. forgot to give the link earlier. Have edited my earlier post.
I know your query is genuine and I also understand your anxiety but if everyone keeps opening new threads for every individual query, just imagine how hard it would be to manage it.
Hope you, too, would understand the concerns.

All the best!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

arre yaar koi reply to karta hai nahi waha par kabhi

Amodh
@Amodh  ·  5,069 karma
Hi,

I am new here. I am starting a new thread for all those who are facing dilemma about whether to quit there current job and prepare for MBA.

Puys I need your help. I am working in Infosys and am not happy. I hate my job and want to switch sector. Basically i hate my IT job, nothing against a particular company. Managed a 96.xx percentile in this CAT and got devastated.

Please suggest how to go about it ? I am in bangalore, want a decent non IT job in NCR .. is it possible ?? please puys im desperate here..

PS: mods.. plz dont close this thread..

Hey, Welcome to Pagalguy!

Please do not start a new thread for individual query.

You can use search to get to the right thread.

Search
Please continue here for your query
Job dilemma

You can also go through our PG visual guide , to get to know how the forum works.

(PaGaLGuY Visual Guide [ Version 2009 ])
PG visual Guide

continue where brother ? i have a genuine query here..

Hi,

I am new here. I am starting a new thread for all those who are facing dilemma about whether to quit there current job and prepare for MBA.

Puys I need your help. I am working in Infosys and am not happy. I hate my job and want to switch sector. Basically i hate my IT job, nothing against a particular company. Managed a 96.xx percentile in this CAT and got devastated.

Please suggest how to go about it ? I am in bangalore, want a decent non IT job in NCR .. is it possible ?? please puys im desperate here..

Hi confused_dude,

Please continue here ( http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670 ) and refrain from opening new threads for already existing queries. Search for your query first.

All the best for your future. Hope your confusion doesn't last long.

Hi,