JMET 2008 -5 min of Shame for Arya Ramanand DAV College

17 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
Hello people!!! This thread has been started with the purpose of bringing to light the controversy that took place at the Arya Ramanand DAV college (Bhandup) while conducting the JMET 2008 examination. There were about 10 min to go for t...
Page 1 of 2

It was indeed very unfortunate, there was a similar confusion in one of the rooms in MIT college pune... but thankfully it was sorted out in time. This should surely be highlighted to the authorities so that ppl don't suffer again.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Puys,

thats really unfortunate. 5 mins can make a diffrence.
My suggestion there should be a kind of signature campaign, either online or physical. Not only for this time victims but also to ensure that this doesnt happen anymore in any of the centre irrespective of exam across india

Regards,
Amit

hey guys i have lost my jmet q paper can anyone post a link as to where can i find it?

Hi Puys,

thats really unfortunate. 5 mins can make a diffrence.
My suggestion there should be a kind of signature campaign, either online or physical. Not only for this time victims but also to ensure that this doesnt happen anymore in any of the centre irrespective of exam across india

Regards,
Amit

was there at A R DAV College 4 jmet...i did c a group of students standing outside a room on the ground floor after the test arguing abt something...guess that was u guys....its sad to know that the test was conducted in such a poor way...5 mins does make a lot of diff...hope the IIT ppl do something to fix this goof up...

this is very unfortunate....

and we need to fight
not because it would have any effect this year (frankly its not possible)
but because it would teach these ppl a lesson for the coming years

One should write a mail to IIT Kharagpur just to make sure that Arya Ramanand is not decided as center for JMET for next few years. It will surely help others who are appearing for JMET next year..

i was there at the centre.... it was really unfortunate..& those people were not ready to even accept their mistake!!!....:grab:
but jmet being an exam conducted all over india,i dont think we will get any concession(extra marks,weightage) for these 5 mins.. it wud be unfair for other students....

:

Well...

It really is something unfortunate. But lets Accept it....If U think that U R gonna get marks for people of that centre, coz U were given 5 less minutes, U R
just living in a chimera. Nothing of that sorts is gonna happen.

Make the protests, if that pleases you to fight for your rights. But seriously, please don't expect any results out of the fight. I am with you. Mailing to Chairman, Gate, seems a good idea.

Cheers and all the best, for cracking it without those 5 minutes!

Yup!
Have already written to the Chairman for the same. The mailing address for queries pertaining to JMET 08 is gate@adm.iitkgp.ernet.in
The link to get the details is :
JMET :: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Please do send in your greviences to the above address. Please do state your registration numbers in your mail!

@siddhesh: thnkx for starting dis thread..

I think we should mail IIT chairman and ask for a reply... we mite not get any respite but we can atleast make sure that the DAV college's blunder is noticed by the concerned aurhorities.. each of us should sent an email to IIT, chairman.. what do you feel...

we will require the support of all the people who were at the DAV centre... nd i hope we get support from other puys too..

i had posted this on the other JMET thread as this thread was not up by then..

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/27118-09-dec-07-jmet-2007-a-21.html#post903446