Jmet 2007 Notification

353 Posts  ·  131 Users
About this group
REFER TO LINK: http://www.iitr.ac.in/jmet07/announce.htm Edited Later: LINK for ONLINE Application: http://www.iitr.ac.in/jmet07/onlineapp.htm Edited: To download ZIPPED version (2.8MB) of JMET Brochure: http://www.som.iitb.ac.i...
Page 1 of 36

Guys.. still not received my Admit card... have every one got it?? my application status says as received.. but havent got my admit card tho.. does anyone know the last date for receiving it..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I got the form from IIT Delhi, i dont need to do any of this online stuff right??

Can this attestation be done by a Notary/lawyer or a KV(Kendriya Vidyalaya) principal ? My 10th Marksheet is from a KV in gujarat , im in Pune now , so can i get it attested from any KV principal in Pune ?

Any help on this would be great as most of the people i asked didnt know or were as confused as me . ...

Yes it can be done by a Notary/lawyer or a KV(Kendriya Vidyalaya) principal !!

OR any other central govt employeee esp someone from armed forces.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
floyd&vodka; Says
It just says attested .. Not necessary to get it done from the school authority..

Can this attestation be done by a Notary/lawyer or a KV(Kendriya Vidyalaya) principal ? My 10th Marksheet is from a KV in gujarat , im in Pune now , so can i get it attested from any KV principal in Pune ?

Any help on this would be great as most of the people i asked didnt know or were as confused as me . ...
Hi ppl,

The last letter of my name in the hall ticket is missing .....:(

Will it cause a major problem....

can anybody guide me in this matter..

Thanks in advance

I would strongly suggest you to get this clarified, because the hall ticket is a very critical element during the entire admission process. The institutes do verify a copy of your hall ticket when yu are called for the GD/PI process. In case you are unable to get through to someone from the JMET office at IIT-R, try to carry a letter with you to the examination venue, stating that your name has been misprinted on the hall ticket. Every examination venue would have JMET officials. Meet them before the exam starts (you would need to get to the venue early enough to meet them). You can get the letter attested from them out there. That should suffice, if everything else fails.

"All The Best" for the JMET exam.

Hi ppl,

The last letter of my name in the hall ticket is missing .....:(

Will it cause a major problem....

can anybody guide me in this matter..

Thanks in advance

If its MES then its the 15th cross - that 455 etc is rubbish

me too at same center...

Ashish

Hi Max and b'lore junta,
The venue is the same for me also, and i am worried if NMAT venue is put in extreme south bangalore...how am i gonna make out to the venue after finishing JMET. Praying, if Narsee Monjee test centre is also allotted in Malleshwaram.
BTW, 445th cross has been written as the venue.....is that 45th...wonder if there more than 450 crosses in Malleshwaram.
Bangalore junta, post in regarding your venues. Could anybdy tell me, how do i prepare for the higher maths. I need to brush up my basics so that i do not leave them untouched. Any help would be highly appreciated.
BOL,
MDI Gurgaon(Batch of 2009)

Hi

I Havent Recieved My Admit Card For Jmet Till Now . When Is The Last Date For The Same . If I Dont Get The Same , Wats The Procedure To Be Followed . Kindly Help

Hi All

You may also ask your SJMSOM and JMET related queries here:

SJMSOM Admission 2007

Regards
Ramesh

maxwriter Says
Haven't received my JMET admit card. But, checked the centre online. Its MES College, Malleshwaram. Is there only one centre at Bangalore?

Hi Max and b'lore junta,

The venue is the same for me also, and i am worried if NMAT venue is put in extreme south bangalore...how am i gonna make out to the venue after finishing JMET. Praying, if Narsee Monjee test centre is also allotted in Malleshwaram.
BTW, 445th cross has been written as the venue.....is that 45th...wonder if there more than 450 crosses in Malleshwaram.

Bangalore junta, post in regarding your venues. Could anybdy tell me, how do i prepare for the higher maths. I need to brush up my basics so that i do not leave them untouched. Any help would be highly appreciated.

BOL,