Jindal Global Business School (JGBS)??

101 Posts  ·  77 Users
About this group
Does anybody has heard about Jindal Global Business School at O.P. Jindal Global University Sonipat? How is it?
Page 1 of 11

Dear Aspirants, all those who are interested in the MBA programme at JGBS (Batch 2018-20), please follow our official admissions thread to interact and share your queries- https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-jgbs-2018-2020-admissions-query-4673827912024064 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How good is Jindal global business school? Does it have an international immersion program? If yes, what is the total fees including the immersion program & placements?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

OP jindal or IMI bhubaneswar For MBA ?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It is an upcoming school 50 KM from Delhi. The faculty of the student is good and the management is working very very hard to ensure that the enrolled students get the best packages. Students can expect to get a package of 7lacs for 2016 passouts. The 2016 batch have work exp of 0-18 months. Considering the work experience, it is not a bad start. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone help me with how to get an admission into JGBS and required MAT and XAT scores for it?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any pagal guy here who is joining jgbs..? For the academic year 2015-17??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys , appearing for MA DLB exam in June , very short period of preparation i have , can anybody tell me whats the syllanus of the entrance is like ?

1 comment
man_jeet
@man_jeet  ·  0 karma

*syllabus

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is the ragging exists in this college ? Does the authorities take strong steps to control ragging ? please advise urgently.

1 comment
prekhi
@prekhi  ·  0 karma

No ragging as such

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone who is joining jindal business school 2016 batch this year?? Do revert,thanx

1 comment
vikram222304
@vikram222304  ·  0 karma

Im not joining but searching for the ways to join prekhi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey everyone

i am looking admission in mba marketing and sales.I want to know about the faculty and teaching quality.

thank you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...