JIMS Rohini Sector 5 PGDM (2013-2015) Helpdesk

329 Posts  ·  126 Users
About this group
HI PUYS Welcome to the JIMS 2013-2015 Admissions ForumJIMS announces its admissions for its Two-Year Full Time AICTE Approved Programs1\. PGDM General (XXI Batch)2\. PGDM - Retail & Marketing Program (IVth Batch)3\. PGDM- International...
Page 1 of 33

wht about last yrs placement avrg min and max

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Indian Retail Industry is one of the largest in the world and is estimated to be over USD 450 billion. It is in a high growth phase and is expected to grow continuously for the next two decades. There are many reforms in the anvil that will expand the industry way beyond the current level.

The growing retail industry has a dearth of professional talent in retail management. Post Graduate Certificate in Retail Management is a program that is designed to create talent to meet the current and future needs of the retail industry.

ďťż

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

JIMS Will now conduct corporate activities every thursday in which students will get a chance to interact with the corporate persons which will be a great learning activity...

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

“May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!”

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

“HopeSmiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering 'it will be happier'...” ....HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The new Japanese owner of Branston Pickle is looking at further acquisitions in the UK branded food sector and is prepared to spend at least £100m.

Mizkan, a Japanese food group based near Nagoya, bought Haywards pickled onions and Sarson's vinegar from Premier Foods for £44m in July 2012. It went back to Premier in February to pay another £92.5m for Branston.

Paul Shanahan, managing director of Mizkan Europe, said that the company has funds available for further purchases.

“The businesses have fitted very well strategically with Mizkan's portfolio,” he said. “Mizkan is a £1bn-a-year company and about 35pc of its business is now overseas. The British operations account for about £100m of the turnover.😁

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Google has announced its 13th annual Zeitgeist result😁, showing what users searched for the most during the year. Once again, Pizza Hut was the top searched restaurant brand, followed — also once again — by Domino's.

Unlike last year, however, Papa John's was not third. It did not make the list.

The remaining 10 brands were: Starbucks, No. 3; McDonald's, No. 4; Jimmy John's, No. 5; Subway, No. 6; Olive Garden, No. 7; Buffalo Wild Wings, No. 8; Applebees, No. 9; and Chipotle, No. 10.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When a new work group forms, people often make snap judgments about who is qualified to lead. The attitude with which you enter a new group — something completely within your control — can help boost your chances of leading it. To achieve higher status and more influence, get in the right mind-set before engaging with new teammates. Try this simple five-minute exercise: write about your ambitions and what you hope to achieve in life, and recall a time when you felt happy or powerful. Recent research shows that study subjects who did exactly that were more likely than others to speak up, steer decision making, and be viewed by their teammates as leaders — both in initial group meetings and in follow-up meetings two days later.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...