JIMS Rohini 2010-12 Admissions

924 Posts  ·  179 Users
About this group
Hi All, I have started this thread to get serious inputs about JIMS Rohini from seniors and fellow PUY's. I am looking forward to join this institute because of two major reasons: 1\. It has a decent fee structure : around 4.5 lakhs. 2\. It ...
Page 1 of 93

Please continue here for 2012-14 batch admission queries http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/jims-rohini-admissions-2012-14-helpline-desk-25074191

2012-12 batch can please start a new thread in Life @ B School section to discuss the happenings of the college !! 😃

All the best to all
Varun

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Wht is the eligibility criteria for college ?
Could anyone send me link for that .

Minimum Eligibility - 50% marks in graduation in any discipline. (Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible).
MAT Score - 600 Composite Score OR
CAT Percentile - 70 Percentile
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wht is the eligibility criteria for college ?
Could anyone send me link for that .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hiii sandip...Jims Rohini(sector 5) is AICTE approved college..Faculty and placements are good here. Apart from the studies college conduct many activities i.e quizzes,seminars,workshops,etc..For details of the placements and selection procedure you can check the website..goodluck

I have scored 646 in Sept Mat-2011 & will going for Dec-Mat 2011 too.
Actually I from Assam - Guwahati & has less speaking have no idea regarding any B-Schools at Delhi & nearby.
But looking at Fees and reviews by our fellow PaGaLGuy Members I am Interested in it.
If anyone can provide me details of this college I will ever grateful to you.
As I checked GD-PI Venues - Mine city is listed at their website, so I can apply for GD-PI session easily.
So I little bit more information regarding its affiliation,placements & faculty will be helpful.

Regards
Sandip
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have scored 646 in Sept Mat-2011 & will going for Dec-Mat 2011 too.
Actually I from Assam - Guwahati & has less speaking have no idea regarding any B-Schools at Delhi & nearby.
But looking at Fees and reviews by our fellow PaGaLGuy Members I am Interested in it.
If anyone can provide me details of this college I will ever grateful to you.
As I checked GD-PI Venues - Mine city is listed at their website, so I can apply for GD-PI session easily.
So I little bit more information regarding its affiliation,placements & faculty will be helpful.

Regards
Sandip

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear, fee has been revised but its very less in comparison to many other colleges.i am here since last 4 months and i have never seen any additional charges.. Management is fully dedicated to the college,they work very hard for their students...

mbastudentdelhi Says
I think the fees has been revised to 4.95 lacs, and there are additional charges for some stuff. It is a decent college but i think the management focus has shifted to their new university in Jaipur. You should explore some other good colleges in Delhi such as IILM, NDIM, Jaipuria.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Rohit,

I will suggest not to look at west delhi only. People travel from all parts of India to Delhi for their MBA. There are much better colleges in and around Delhi. You will only do your MBA once and it will determine your career forever. Along with Jims, I suggest you also explore, IMI, Fore, NDIM, Jaipuria.

Thanks for your valuable inputs & i vl definitely consider them
Rohit 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi frnds
Can anybody suggest me what is the status of placements in JIMS ROHINI.?

The placements are good & last yr around 200 companies visited the campus. Among them were TCS, naukri.com, Delloite etc & for further details u can log onto
Jagan Institute of Management Studies
Post queries on JIMS Rohini Sector 5's Admission Thread http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/mat-cmat-and-state-exams/jims-rohini-sector-5-pgdm-t-92012/p-3619185
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mbastudentdelhi Says
I think the fees has been revised to 4.95 lacs, and there are additional charges for some stuff. It is a decent college but i think the management focus has shifted to their new university in Jaipur. You should explore some other good colleges in Delhi such as IILM, NDIM, Jaipuria.

First of all the fees for PGDM course is Rs. 5.20 lac (Payable in four installments) & for PGDM (IB) & Retail is 4.15 lac ( Payable in four equal Installments)and there is no additional charges.
I do firmly believe that JIMS is a group of institutions and having its presence in Delhi, NCR & Jaipur. Our every campus is an institution of Excellence.
Post queries on JIMS Rohini Sector 5's Admission Thread http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/mat-cmat-and-state-exams/jims-rohini-sector-5-pgdm-t-92012/p-3619185
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi frnds
Can anybody suggest me what is the status of placements in JIMS ROHINI.?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...