JIMS, Kalkaji, New Delhi offers the following All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India approved two year full time programs:
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
2. PGDM (International Business)Admission BrochureApply onlinePlacement RecordSend Query / Feedback S.No.
Category PGDM (Intake 120)
PGDM-IB (Intake 60 )
1. Minimum Eligibility 50% marks in graduation in any discipline. (Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible). 50% marks in graduation in any discipline. (Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible).
2. Valid Exam Score(CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT) MAT - 500 Composite ScoreCAT - 60 Percentile MAT - 450 Composite ScoreCAT - 50 Percentile
3. Total Fees Rs. 5.50 Lac + 5000 Refundable Security (Payable in four Installments) Rs. 4.80 Lac + 5000 Refundable Security (Payable in four Installments)* Free International trip
4.Scholarship25% scholarship to students with 90% in MAT/80% in CAT and 60% in graduation.
15% scholarship to students with 85% in MAT/75% in CAT and 60% in graduation.
Admission Procedure & CriteriaApplicants have to pass through a three stage system of screening which includes Written Test (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT), Group Discussion and Personal Interview.Students can apply for admission to institute's PGDM or PGDM(IB) course in one of the following ways:Application form can be directly bought from the Institute on payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash or Students can download the application form from the websitewww.jagannath.org.All the filled in Application forms are to be submitted with attested copies of certificates and two pass port size photographs within 10 days to the Admission Cell of the Institute. A Demand Draft of Rs. 1050/- in favour of Jagannath International Management School, payable at Delhi has to be sent along with the downloaded form at MOR, Pocket 105, Opp. Kalkaji Police Station, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019.GD-PI Locations & Dates*: