Important advice about to know JEE Mains and NEET Exam.
A student needs to understand that JEE and NEET are two completely different examinations meant for different undergraduate courses. Joint Entrance Examination is meant for admissions into engineering field whereas National Eligibility cum Entrance examination is for admissions into medical courses.
• JEE tests the knowledge of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. NEET paper comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Biology section.
• JEE is conducted into 2 phases- Main and Advanced in completely computer-based mode. NEET is a one-shot paper held in pen-paper mode.
• Only NCERT books of Physics and Chemistry are the common books in both the paper. I would not recommend you to read any other JEE Main books for NEET because the JEE paper is quite analytical and different. The level of questions is not even similar.
• For NEET you should refer to first NCERT books and then move on to your coaching notes/video lectures and reference books that you mentor has suggested. Regarding JEE, you will require practicing numerous questions from different reference books.
• If you look and compare the previous year question papers, you will get an idea of how the pattern and level of questions changes.
With just a few days remaining for JEE Main May attempt, you should start revising your syllabus from hand-written notes and NCERT books. NEET is scheduled on 5th May so, at this point, start solving previous year question papers and watch out their solutions for building a problem-solving strategy.
NTA is going to conduct the JEE Mains exam twice in a year. The January exam is over and now its time to prepare for the exam to be conducted in April. JEE Mains January exam is over and the results has been announced. The candidates those are not getting success or scored less in the January exam have one more chance to prepare for the April exam. The exam is going to be conducted in April month and you can prepare fort this.
You can take help from the preparation Books and the tips and tricks given below –
· Organic Chemistry -O. P Tandon for class 11th & 12th
· Organic chemistry by Peter Skyes
· Inorganic chemistry-JD Lee
· PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY-RC Mukherjee
· HC VERMA for Physics
· DC PANDEY for class 11th and 12th physics
Before starting the preparation for JEE Mains exam check out the subject you are interested in, divide the topics into the important most important and less important topics.
Prepare from the books that is written by the experienced authors.
Take help from the model test papers and question papers, give regular tests.
Chemistry is easy to prepare and score. Give equal focus to all the subjects
Stay in touch with your teachers, make formula sheet and paste at your desk.
Make self-preparation short notes, and do proper revision
i scored 75% ile in jee main jan paper. what are me chances of getting nit?
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”
"JEE Main Grand Tests starting from 24th December at NANO. Compulsory for all serious JEE Main aspirants."
NTA will release Jee Main 2019 admit card online on 17th December 2018 for January Exam Session. Candidates who have applied for JEE Main January 2019 Session can download admit card of JEE Main 2019.
Read more details @ NTA will release Jee Main 2019 admit card online on 17th December 2018 for January Exam Session. Candidates who have applied for JEE Main January 2019 Session can download admit card of JEE Main 2019 at www.jeemain.nic.in