jbims or fms(ms)

34 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
hi friends m in a real dilemma got thru fms(ms) nd asuured of admission in jbims too.pl guide me wat shud i go for?pl senior ppl hav no clear idea bout 2 i hav 50% review fr each any view is highly solicited . warm regards and thanks a zillion...
Page 1 of 4
On the premise that you have cleared both the Insti.s then its great for you..
Major Question
a).Do you wanna go for Dough N profile?
b).Do you want a niche sector?
's Advocate:
JB is comparable to FMS FT in curri. and Profile and even University issues...so I'd say stick to JB unless inetested in Aviation and/or IT.
The placement for FT and JB are comparable and FMS is famous for its Marketing while JB has an edge in Finances...but MS is growing and even Simple Graduates with no work ex get great jobs...since only a batch of 40 Students.Also the edge you have in some sectors it'll take years for any other Gen. MBA wallah to catchup...whereas JB is in Bombay and you can have a good finance wallah Career...both are cheaper Uni. Courses...

he has not got in both no need to advice him
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

On the premise that you have cleared both the Insti.s then its great for you..
Major Question
a).Do you wanna go for Dough N profile?
b).Do you want a niche sector?
's Advocate:
JB is comparable to FMS FT in curri. and Profile and even University issues...so I'd say stick to JB unless inetested in Aviation and/or IT.
The placement for FT and JB are comparable and FMS is famous for its Marketing while JB has an edge in Finances...but MS is growing and even Simple Graduates with no work ex get great jobs...since only a batch of 40 Students.Also the edge you have in some sectors it'll take years for any other Gen. MBA wallah to catchup...whereas JB is in Bombay and you can have a good finance wallah Career...both are cheaper Uni. Courses...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have got 168 is there any chances in k.j.somaiya.pls reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i find this really silly when guys from FMS come to this thread and compare JB and FMS. Both are gr8 places agreed. But, the guy who asked this question is absconding and he is not getting JB anyways. So where does the choice come in?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dude FMS(MS) and JBIMS have their own relative advantages/disadvantages. But in my humble opinion FMS(MS) boasts of a more varied batch profile for the simple reason that it is more open to people from different parts of the country(as well as a few people from out of India) to take up the entrance test whereas JBIMS with all due respect is skewed in favour of people from Maharashtra with their CET.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey aditya,

bhai aisa hia ......ms to bas kuchh subjects hai compulsory thats it .........u can always pck the kinda company u want to get in ......ya there wil be services companies as well which are there in all the campuses........so dont get bogged down by this ms thingie

by the way , dont get angry coz i revealed ur identity here

so wen are u landing in delhi modi sir.

cya
nitin

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
cool_hitesh Says
i know aditya got 31 in gd\pi including par n all n he is n oms

This is your first post and how irrespomsible u can be

click here http://www.dte.org.in/mba2006/MBASearchMerit2006.asp

Enter the roll number 18010265MAH-MBA/MMS CET-2006 Result-Cum-FINAL Merit No. for eligible Maharashtra and J&K; only
Result for other candidates

Name of Candidate ADITYA MODI
Application ID MB0612741
Roll Number 18010265
Gender Male
Candidature Type Maharashtra Type C
Home University Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
Category OPEN
Your MAH-MBA/MMS CET-2006 Result is..
CET Marks (outof 200) CET Percentile GD PI WE PAR GDPI Total(Out of 40) GDPI+CET Total(Out of 240)
142 99.65 14 10 1 3 28 170
Your MBA/MMS Provional Merit No. is..
State General Merit No.- 138

University Gen. Merit No.- 4
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

obviously FMS yaar. if u r really clear abt ur goals that wat u wann do then u can compare course structure and profiles offered during placements of both th colleges

if u r nt clear yet to decide the nsurely FMS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@hitesh

its ur 1st post dude...do u thnk dat ppl over here r gonna believe u...no..rather they will come n ask 4 d proofs...lol..

sonia

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i know aditya got 31 in gd\pi including par n all n he is n oms

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...