JBIMS OMS Queries 2010-12

255 Posts  ·  152 Users
About this group
Hello Puy's ! ** Continue your Queries and Discussions related to *Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai Official Website:**\- *Everything about JBIMS Mumbai MBA - essays, applications, news, articles* Old T...
Page 1 of 26

Home university maharashtra category  st 

State merit no 18

University merit no 11

Will i get jbims or simsree?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,what should be the cut MHCET off for maharashtra home university candidate for JBIMS this year

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am all confused about admission to JBIMS after declaration of MH-CET.I am an OMS candidate.As an OMS candidate,which score will be considered for admission to JBIMS?Does JBIMS consider MAT and ATMA scores for OMS candidates?Should I appear for MH-CET also?Please help me.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All, Can anybody connect me with concerned person of JBIMS Entrepreneurship/ Student Activity cell.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey!!..Whats the last date to apply in JBIMS for MHRDM?? I guess i have missed it... Anyone please help me!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how to improve accuracy.am scoring around 120-130

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

JBIMS invites all CET aspirants for an interactive session on CET preparation and life at JBIMS. The purpose of the seminar is to share the experiences of past CET toppers as well as to get aspirants to know more about life at JBIMS.

Date: 24th February, 2012

Venue: Mumbai University Convocation Hall
University of Mumbai,
M. G. Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400032

Time: 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm

Students willing to attend are requested to register at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGFOSUFzNDJoUnJmOHE1T3RxckZIbmc6MQ

For further details please visit Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

wht were d last yr cutoffs for jbims w.r.t all the entrance exams???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how many seats in total does JBIMS have ie including oms and the maharshtra seats??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey
while i was filling for CET select the test center for cet there is no option for DELHI appearing
I am residing in delhi only . And i want to choose this delhi center only

some of my friends just filled it some time back they had there center as delhi ..

What should i do PLEASE HELP ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...