JBIMS GA PA WAT experiences 2015-2017

7 Posts  ·  98 Users
About this group

Please share your GA WAT PI experiences here

Page 1 of 1

Had a Really vague PI . All the best to all the hopefuls :) 

May the most deserving get a seat :) 

UDTCaptain'14 CAT14:99.51/XAT:96.xx/CMAT: 99.78/CET:99.883.Calls:C,K,FMS,MDI,XL(HR),JB,S
1 comment
ishaantoiim
@ishaantoiim  ·  4 karma

Hi. In PI which question they asked you ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bHAI log anybody having ..idea...as to when JBIMS declares its result

A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step.
1 comment
jay3421
@jay3421  ·  6,205 karma

It would be in June 1st week , as many clgs begin by that time . 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I missed out some added extra curriculars on the form.Can I mention them at any stage in the interview process? I have all supporting documents.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
sakshiagarwal
@sakshiagarwal  ·  81 karma

Cant we write them with a pen

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aditya.londhe
@aditya.londhe  ·  0 karma

@sakshiagarwal : i wud advise not to. Might create a negative impression. Mention in ur 'abt urself' answer preferably or during ur other answers. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Akshay1691 

How much time the total process takes?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
dm_zaveri
@dm_zaveri  ·  0 karma

WAT Topic:- Business decisions should be taken based on data only. Give your views for or against. Also list important factors to be taken into account when making such a decision15 mins 300 words

CD Topic:- You are part of top management of ABC airlines. Series of recent mishaps has seen customer confidence fall. Suggest a plan of action to win back customers

PI :- 

Tell us something about yourself and your family

Why MBA

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
sakshiagarwal

Currentaffairs?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Slot 1 Batch 4 - 10:30 am

WAT(15 in max 300 words):- Do you think that the competition for high marks is seriously limiting the quality of education at all levels of education?

GA(30 min - 5 min to think+20 min discussion + 5 min to conclude):- it is more of a case study based and you have to solve a case and come up with a solution as a group. No extra points/marks to an individual to conclude.

GA was pretty good. Many good points were discussed and many people chipped in. no fish market scene was there and my grp came with solution in the end.  

GA topic:- A mid-size retailer has a small book shop and is facing heavy losses due to discounts given by e commerce giants. He need to do something else will be forced to shut shop. Devise an action plan.                                           

PI"- pretty chilled out. Be good with current affairs(i was not asked why mba bt the person before me was asked why mba n his pi was based on that). i was nt asked much of hr ques. bt quite a long discussion on the land bill and indo china relations.

IIM Rohtak PGPM 2015-17
16 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 16
akshay1691
@akshay1691  ·  52 karma

it is 12

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sakshiagarwal

@akshay1691  : was the focus on current affairs or profile or career goals? any questions on work ex or academics also how long did ur interview last

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The email from JB says:

"We request you to not carry any electronic gadgets (mobile phones, laptops, calculators et al) with you. Candidates will not be allowed to carry these during their process."

How do we ensure this ? Many of us will be coming from outside

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
dsr001
@dsr001  ·  0 karma

Thanks @akshay1691 , but that's obvious, why they say not allowed ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
akshay1691
@akshay1691  ·  52 karma

dunno

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys request all those who have taken in person assessment today or will take in coming days to post their detailed experiences on this thread. It could be of great help for us to understand the whole process.

Jo khatam ho kisi jagah ,yeh wo silsila nahi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...