JBIMS dream team !!!! do u have it in u !!!

995 Posts  ·  243 Users
About this group
hey fellas !!!!! come on join the dream team of JBIMS... :: all the MAH studnts r invited to join..... & where all the OMS r fighting for jst 18 seats :: cum n join ths thread n show u have the fire in ur belly n u r the king th...
Page 1 of 100
arulprakash Says
hey puys..i was doing some R&D; on cet and I thought i can share some light with you guys, usually people with ranks from 1 to 700 get calls from the top five. so while sap fill the option correctly if you think that its not possible for you to get into the top 5 then you can select accordingly. go for the nest five like sies etc...

frnd, pls atleast hav a look at thread title b4 posting.
ATB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys..i was doing some R&D; on cet and I thought i can share some light with you guys, usually people with ranks from 1 to 700 get calls from the top five. so while sap fill the option correctly if you think that its not possible for you to get into the top 5 then you can select accordingly. go for the nest five like sies etc...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Am from Delhi .. MAH-CET is the last chance for most of us ..and to get to JB ..we need to abs crack it ..anyone knows ne good source of cet papers online ..or a question bank ..??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
anurag01232006 Says
Dude I think you must get around 155 in ur CET paper to have any realistic chance of making into JB ...to add to that u have to perform exceptionally gud in ur GD PI....total of around 185-190 in 240 is gud enough i guess...

Thanks for ur information dude.. Best of luck for the exams !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MAH- CET is on 17th February n last date to procure the form n fill it online is 31/1/2008.. thts today!!!!!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ya do agree wid u dat process is bit more complex than required.
But I think it's worth this little extra effort....

Hi,
Can you just let me know,what was the least percentile with which an OMS candidate got thru jbims last year..
that would be really helpful
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
manish_bengani Says
Guys,please tell when is the CET exam? and when is the last date of applying to JBIMS?

buddy today's the last day, but if you can get a application you can still register online with a fine of 1000 but hey plz hurry
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,please tell when is the CET exam? and when is the last date of applying to JBIMS?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
debanaya Says
Friends can u please give an idea bout the cut-offs for JBIMS, from previous year data??? I am appearing through OMS quota ( non-maharashtra ). JMET rank is 416.. not hopeful thru JMET.. As far as I know we need to score around 175/200... Any suggestion ??

Dude I think you must get around 155 in ur CET paper to have any realistic chance of making into JB ...to add to that u have to perform exceptionally gud in ur GD PI....total of around 185-190 in 240 is gud enough i guess...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Friends can u please give an idea bout the cut-offs for JBIMS, from previous year data??? I am appearing through OMS quota ( non-maharashtra ). JMET rank is 416.. not hopeful thru JMET.. As far as I know we need to score around 175/200... Any suggestion ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...