JBIMS Admission Queries 2010-2012

278 Posts  ·  128 Users
About this group
Hey Folks , Here is thread to solve your Admission Queries related to JBIMS. Since all of you have appeared for CET/CAT , you can solve your doubts related to CET GD - PI process and any JBIMS specific query that you might have...So Get Set Go.......
Page 1 of 28
abab1990 Says
i went through the profile of students in batch 2012 and i didnt see any commerce or arts students there.. is jbims meant only for engineering students??

@abab1990: I guess you did not go thru the profiles carefully. If u see the profiles of the batches of last 2-3 yrs then u will observe that there r many students from diverse backgrounds (BMS, MBBS, commerce to name a few).

@abigail2: Well dude, JBIMS has 15% OMS quota (outside maharashtra, so no marathi....). Get your facts right first n then post.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Mayank Goel JBIMS (2010-12)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
My TIME centre head told me that this time , as the results of brilliant CATtakers turned out to be bad , so they will more likely try their hands on MH-CET . So , the competition is gonna be so so difficult , and the situation might come that , for oms candidates the cut-off will rise so high .
And you must get to be the no.1 in your state .That will screw me in MH-CET also , really as an oms candidate it's like impossible.:oops:

just prepare and give your best
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rahsin Says
is cet form out?

No, may be from 24 jan :cheerio:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many seats for OMS candidates?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
bro u r exactly right

engineering + maharashtrian students........95% of the students knows marathi and were born in mumbai

its a fact but not a rule.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
abab1990 Says
i went through the profile of students in batch 2012 and i didnt see any commerce or arts students there.. is jbims meant only for engineering students??

bro u r exactly right

engineering + maharashtrian students........95% of the students knows marathi and were born in mumbai
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My TIME centre head told me that this time , as the results of brilliant CATtakers turned out to be bad , so they will more likely try their hands on MH-CET . So , the competition is gonna be so so difficult , and the situation might come that , for oms candidates the cut-off will rise so high .
And you must get to be the no.1 in your state .That will screw me in MH-CET also , really as an oms candidate it's like impossible.:oops:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is cet form out?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...