Jbims 2006-08 Batch!!introduce Yourself

340 Posts  ·  55 Users
About this group
hi guys. prospective jbims students of the 06-08 batch please introduce yourself. me,bhadresh shah from mumbai state and university rank:1,total:190 computer engg,2004 batch. looking forward to 2 years of fun and frolic with ser...
Page 1 of 34

This is 3yr old post..!!

Anyone care to read the 'Title'

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am very much eager to tae admission in jbims this year as oms.my feb mat 2009 percentile is 99.12. atma %tile is 96.55. attended mh-cet too.how can i get admission to this college,now!can you guide me?
jbims2008-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

I have also created a community for the 2006-2008 batch. You can join the community here..

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=15172460

Anyone who doesnt have access of orkut can send me a PM with their mail ids. I will send you guys the invitations directly.

Please do keep in mind that the membership is open only for people who are sure to join JBIMS.. In order to ensure that only the deserving ones get the entry, whoever sends a request to join it, please do PM me your CET Roll no. and Application Id along with your name and email-id.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I will be needing accomodation.Will be arriving at Mumbai on 7th .
Plz contact me..if someone needs partners for accomodation.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i m also lookin out 4 accomodation....
If there is still space 2 accomodate one more person plz let me know (pm me)..

i have heard hostel is under renovation, so they r overcrowding the rooms..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nitiNy Says
hey u r forgetting me i will be reaching mumbai on 5th august at 8.00 am by rajdhani ....looking for 1 bhk there ....anyone intrested can PM me.....b4n

Apologies Nitin :(

Waise I had a long talk with Nakul and I'm WITH u guys in lookin for the accomodation. I have already confirmed to Nakul that I will be staying with him in a rented accomodation. He told me that u wud also be most prob be with us !! Am really lookin fwd to see all u guys on the 7th.... I will ask Tarun also if he wants to join in. Most prob he also wud agree...Will confirm to Nakul soon !! So...pls keep me in the loop ppl

Some of the seniors are skeptical to some of us joining late 😞 But, I just can't help it and there's no way out :(

I wish I could have joined on 1st itself....but then...its totally unavoidable (the delay)

Anyway Nitin, PM me your Yahoo ID and mobile no. and I will keep u updated !!!!

See ya soon !!

PS - Apologies again for missin u out.... Im being selfish here but i'm glad that i hv company with other late joiners he he...jus kidding bro !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Abe ladkey.. bacchon ko kyon dara raha hai

I have checked with the lady there and she said that they don't mind if you join on 7th (that's when I'm joining).

This is for the info of all the other ppl (if any) who are unable to join on the 1st :(

Also, she said that we can ask some one else to collect the hostel form on our behalf and submit it as well along with an attested copy of the allotment letter !! I also happened to meet 1 more guy from Chattisgarh who is also reporting on 7th and 1 more who will be reachin Mumbai on 4th !!

I just hope that they stick to their statement (the JB ppl) and my boss lets me go by 6th ..he he :)

Also, I will call up Rishi and ask him abt this community thing... I'm sure that can also be done whenever I (and other late comers) join !!

hey u r forgetting me i will be reaching mumbai on 5th august at 8.00 am by rajdhani ....looking for 1 bhk there ....anyone intrested can PM me.....b4n
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All

So reporting on 1st August seems an IMP thing now... this is wat our senior RISHI told me

"Hi. I am Rishi. I am a student of MMS II at Bajaj (ur senior). This is to inform you that you will be required to fill a profile form on your first day at Bajaj (1st August as of now). This form will be used for committee work. So i request you to carry a passport size photograph with you on your first day (whenever it is). Please do not forget to carry the photograph. The form is very important. Also, Please inform all your batchmates whoever are in cantact with you. Please post it on paagalguy as well if you can. For any Queries you can contact me at XXXXXX (the number is there at Orkut Community). Looking forward to meet you. Rishi"

Abe ladkey.. bacchon ko kyon dara raha hai

I have checked with the lady there and she said that they don't mind if you join on 7th (that's when I'm joining).

This is for the info of all the other ppl (if any) who are unable to join on the 1st :(

Also, she said that we can ask some one else to collect the hostel form on our behalf and submit it as well along with an attested copy of the allotment letter !! I also happened to meet 1 more guy from Chattisgarh who is also reporting on 7th and 1 more who will be reachin Mumbai on 4th !!

I just hope that they stick to their statement (the JB ppl) and my boss lets me go by 6th ..he he :)

Also, I will call up Rishi and ask him abt this community thing... I'm sure that can also be done whenever I (and other late comers) join !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I am Rishi. I am a student of MMS II at Bajaj (ur senior). This is to inform you that you will be required to fill a profile form on your first day at Bajaj (1st August as of now). This form will be used for committee work. So i request you to carry a passport size photograph with you on your first day (whenever it is). Please do not forget to carry the photograph. The form is very important. Also, Please inform all your batchmates whoever are in cantact with you. Please post it on paagalguy as well if you can. For any Queries you can contact me at 9833384664. Looking forward to meet you. Rishi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

just came to hear that the DD has to be from a nationalised bank .... could not find any such thing in the notice board .. it only says the DD must be payable at Mumbai.
nyone out there who had made a DD from a non-nationalized bank ... plz share ur experience?? ??:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All

So reporting on 1st August seems an IMP thing now... this is wat our senior RISHI told me

"Hi. I am Rishi. I am a student of MMS II at Bajaj (ur senior). This is to inform you that you will be required to fill a profile form on your first day at Bajaj (1st August as of now). This form will be used for committee work. So i request you to carry a passport size photograph with you on your first day (whenever it is). Please do not forget to carry the photograph. The form is very important. Also, Please inform all your batchmates whoever are in cantact with you. Please post it on paagalguy as well if you can. For any Queries you can contact me at XXXXXX (the number is there at Orkut Community). Looking forward to meet you. Rishi"

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...