JAVA in HSBC GLT or ATG in Professional Access..plz give yours valueable suggestions

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi, I have an option to choose between HSBC devlopment centre Pune and Professional Access Mumbai. I have total 26 months of experience and has been placed in *Java in HSBC* and *ATG in Professional Access*. Will be thankful if anyone can giv...
Page 1 of 1

I see you are new here 😁
Welcome to this forum and let me show you around :D
There are so many threads on this forum and before opening a new one,you can google out the forum through this-
PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT - Search Forums

But for the time being,you can ask your question here :)
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi,

I have an option to choose between HSBC devlopment centre Pune and Professional Access Mumbai. I have total 26 months of experience and has been placed in Java in HSBC and ATG in Professional Access. Will be thankful if anyone can give some pointers to help me to decide between the two. In particular, I am looking out for following details:

1. Onsite opportunities in each of them.
2. Kind of work (Development or Maintainaince, Laidback or hectic..)
3. HR policies
4. The city

There is not much difference between the 2 salaries.

Waiting for valuable suggestions from you all!

Where you joined ??
I am having 2.8 yrs of exp. currently selected in HSBC GLT pune,
Whats your experience about HSBC GLT in every aspect..such as salary ,onsite opportunity,Growth in terms of knowledge etc?

Hi,

I have an option to choose between HSBC devlopment centre Pune and Professional Access Mumbai. I have total 26 months of experience and has been placed in Java in HSBC and ATG in Professional Access. Will be thankful if anyone can give some pointers to help me to decide between the two. In particular, I am looking out for following details:

1. Onsite opportunities in each of them.
2. Kind of work (Development or Maintainaince, Laidback or hectic..)
3. HR policies
4. The city

There is not much difference between the 2 salaries.

Waiting for valuable suggestions from you all!