[Jan 20] Gabriel666 a.k.a. Bipin turns 25 :D

41 Posts  ·  33 Users
About this group
:biggrin: Yappie Baarday to one of the funniest guys on SB :: :: :: Gab sire :: May God bless you!! :) Regards AFC ::
Page 1 of 5

Happy birthday Gabru...:cheerio:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Thank you everyone for making it a special day !! .

Also you have to excuse our (My, Utsi, KFC, SX) crazy talk. Like SX said this is part of our recommended therapy exercises and if we do not do this we behave even more crazy and also this is why we bond together so well, our common strand of craziness helps us understand each other.

Hi Bipin,

Many Many Happy Returns of the day

Sorry mamu

Wish Karne Mein Thoda Late ho Gaya

Anyways, I know u had an Awesome :cheerio: Budday

Have A Great Life Ahead

Godspeed
- Divishth

While I do believe that some of you might just have an idea of the naan-sense that is going on over here, I sure don't. And I belive some of you will too. Won't know, that is.

Anyways, Chhe-Chhe-Chhe... bro...

NJoy Life!

Regards,
Grondmaster

gabriel666 Says
.. yeah I know, I just turned 21 ..

Oh..hee hee haha
Ha,ooh,eeh,ha ha, ha ha
And I thought my jokes were bad!!

Abhishek_fr_CAT Says
@SX : Actually, the 666 in his user name is his real age. Most people think him to be the but we know he is such a complete gentleman from God's own Kountry - Kerela. Yevrything about him is zo zimble!! :biggrin:

Intriguing!!....... So Gab is the real BATMAN , then, God's Own Country is de facto GOTHAM CITY!!

ZO ZIMBLE : AFC, You are not the only one who understands Klingon

@Maalik : Making sure that your secret isn't leaked :sneaky: Gab sire and I know you are a TamBrahm in disguise. :nono:

TAMBRAHM Klingon Yet Again......

@Gab sire : Its time you removed the word "boy" from your status message!! : No, seriously!! :|

Gab has indeed removed boy from his status .... but he has substituted it with its MORSE CODE ..... Read: "....!!"

And i still thought my jokes were bad!! :w00t:

|utsav_s1986 Says
ya, like 3 eons back.

Eons MICAT is going to ask Klingon this year

Edit: :oops: But I won't leak our other secret. The one where you force everyone to eat curd-rice, convert them into a you-know-what, saaaar, take over the world and make me your wazir. Aii Shappatt.

Force everyone to eat curd-rice :wow:
Considering Inflation and Hoarding, I am sure you are NOT talking about India........ But neither this sounds like Gotham City!!
For easy calculations i'll take it to be Chandrayan-II

gabriel666 Says
Dudeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!. This was all part of that plan you just screwed up the whole thing and more importantly disappointed a very very dangerous group of people

Dint once a great man said - The only way to live in this world is without plans. Introduce a little anarchy!!
PS: On a different but Not Unrelated Topic ANARCHY sounds like a swear word for Pomegranate (Anaar-Ki) :

Edit: I have no clue what you are talking about

Now We are talking!!

I'm sorry :-(
So, the post of your wazir, it's still with me, right ?
Me neither
So, the post of your wazir, it's still with me, right ?

Gabriel666: This world deserves better class of Wazirs!!

utsav_s1986: So, the post of your wazir, it's still with me, right ?

gabriel666 Says
You know what, you can fool me the first 30 times but then by the 71 st time I will start getting suspicious and by the 90th time I will be on to you. I am not sure what is happening over here but it is time you guys know this

I had always objected the rationalists Looook what Solar Eclipse has done to my friend!!

For Others who are Reading this: Get a life dude/dudettes..... We have this habit of having our group therapy sessions in broad daylight and , now, TWILIGHT as well!!

Congo for the silver jublie bhai....

Happy Birthday...

Yappie Budday Gabbar

:clap:Hab a rocking yr ahead:clap:

Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
Hey Gabroooo

@SX : Actually, the 666 in his user name is his real age. Most people think him to be the but we know he is such a complete gentleman from God's own Kountry - Kerela. Yevrything about him is zo zimble!! :biggrin:

@Maalik : Making sure that your secret isn't leaked :sneaky: Gab sire and I know you are a TamBrahm in disguise. :nono:

You know what, you can fool me the first 30 times but then by the 71 st time I will start getting suspicious and by the 90th time I will be on to you. I am not sure what is happening over here but it is time you guys know this

Abhishek_fr_CAT

:-( ... Okay done ..