Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of management studies - Feb CMAT 2014

8 Posts  ·  34 Users
About this group
There was a query, anybody has idea wheteher JBIMS will consider the February CMAT score or not??? Reply soon...I will fill the form then only
Page 1 of 1

I have 10% additional discount code for Testfunda which is of no use for me. Anyone interested can PM me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MY FEB CMAT SCORE IS 232. RANK IS 469. WHICH ALL COLLEGES SHOULD I APPLY?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

With 210 score and Rank 1139, what colleges can I apply?

CAT 2013 Calls: IIM C, L(ABM),K,I,baby IIMs,IMT-G,IIT-B,D,Kgp. || Converts: IIM K,I ,baby IIMs(All except IIM T-Waitlist) , IIT-D,IMT G(DCP) .|| Waitlisted: IIT-Kgp,IIM T .||Rejects: IIM C, IIT-B.||Final Verdict: IIM Kozhikode PGP18 [2014-16] .
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've 30 rank in CMAT Feb 2014... Tell me what to do now.. I haven't applied anywhere till date.. Please guide...!

What to do? Can I apply now for JBIMS?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I wish to apply for JBIMS under All India Seat under CAT. I see that the last date for DTE's CAP process is over and I am not able to login today. Anyway I could get my application made?Whom do you suggest I should write to?

Thank you.

‚Ź €š
I'm GAME!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ALOKALIVE

When we are suppose to apply for jbims through CMAT 2014 ?

I called up at the dte office but they said you dnt need to apply anywhere...but i am also confused where to apply...if anybody knows then plzz help out

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When we are suppose to apply for jbims through CMAT 2014 ?

9 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There was a query, anybody has idea wheteher JBIMS will consider the February CMAT score or not???

Reply soon...I will fill the form then only

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...