James Bond fans!!

4 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
This one's for the fans of the sauve British secret service agent. The name's Bond. James Bond.007, licensed to kill. Loves dry vodka martini. Shaken not stirred. The cars,the guns,the gadgets,the gals... Write in who your fav Bond is? Your ...
Page 1 of 1
i searched for a thread dedicated to james bond and when i could not find one i decided to go ahead n start one.

james bond has to be one of the most stylish character created in fiction and on cinema screen,whatever he does,his clothes,his gadgets,his dialogues,his aston martin and even his drink(martini,shaken not stirred) have become a rage all over the world..while critics and serious cinema lovers would trash bond movies,gimmie a good ol james bond movie to just sit back and enjoy a perfect sunday afternoon...

please vote for your fav bond movie and also tell us why you like/dislike james bond movies,which particular characters,dialogues,episodes from james bond movies you have particularly liked.

as for me,goldfinger has to be my fav bond movie..i love the movie because it had so much to offer in terms of style,dialogues and script..and yeah oddjob is my all time fav bond henchman..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
vits
@vits  ·  1,590 karma

wud reserve my opinion till i see Daniel Craig!! 😁

I m a die hard James bond fan.Have seen all the bond movies.My fav bond is Pierce Brosnon as no one expected him to excel in the role oz of his built but he did an excellent job.
Fav flicks: Golden eye & Diamonds are for ever.

Worst:Octupassy.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

This one's for the fans of the sauve British secret service agent. The name's Bond. James Bond.007, licensed to kill.
Loves dry vodka martini. Shaken not stirred.
The cars,the guns,the gadgets,the gals...
Write in who your fav Bond is? Your fav Bond flick.?