Jamboree for GRE

32 Posts  ·  199 Users
About this group

The most organized, motivating and precise training and counselling provided. Verbal training is beyond excellence. Admission counselling is apt, effective and timely. Approachable any time of the day and swift responses along with extra information for the student's benefit! Step by step guidance is a huge plus point as it clears any confusion and puts you on the right track.

Page 1 of 4

Hey Guys, My name is Anamika and i am selling my Magoosh GRE Premium account and Manhattan GRE test series account at very reasonable rate.  Validity is 6 months. Interested folks can Whatsapp me at wa.link/utiwgn for Price details. 

Only sure way to fail is when you Quit.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Magoosh gre free Manhattan mocks Magoosh GMAT free official mocks Magoosh IELTS Available on very cheap price Ping me http://wa.me/919520805597

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys, My name is Anamika and i am selling my Magoosh GRE Premium account and Manhattan GRE test series account at very reasonable rate.  Validity is 6 months. Interested folks can Whatsapp me at wa.link/utiwgn for Price details. 

Only sure way to fail is when you Quit.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I need  Jamboree  Word list pdf. 

please help me if any one have. 

Thanks 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Folks,

I am done with my GRE i have following to sell :

1.Magoosh GRE shaiirng account 

2.Manhattan 6 tests

3.Kaplan 5 tests

4.Princeton 4 tests

5.ETS powerprep paid ones (1,2,3)

18 test combo 

contact .......:8128912111 email:mohanishp1@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Book GRE exam date bypaying 12500 and TOEFL by 11500. ETS voucher promo card available. DM sarwadenj555@gmail.com 9673648772 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

You get personalized attention by the faculty due to small class strength for each batch.

Good course material provided while joining were indeed of great advantage. The labs and series of test provided gives hands-on of the real.

Staff is the best in what they teach and are very helpful for they were always available. Overall, the class provided me what I need and that helped a lot for my GRE preparation.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Two months was all I had to prepare for GRE. It was then when my friend informed me about Jamboree Coaching at FC Road centre, Pune. My experience was pretty exciting and full of fun. The faculties were very much involved in understanding the problems and concerns of the students. They helped understand the basics and ensured that concepts were clear. The class strength was 15 and hence each student got equal attention. Also, regular home works were given to ensure that the topics discussed in the class were brushed up before the next session. The study material was very handy and well structured specially the 14 word lists which were very relevant to the exam. Moreover, the practice questions for RC and quants prepared me to the level as required for the actual GRE exam. The verbal faculty, Ram  made sure that the word list were regularly revised and its proper usage was ensured. The learning helped me a lot and I would recommend it to the aspirants.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Jamboree is very good for GRE. Both the faculty of GRE is good and cooperative. They help a lot for preparation of exam and provide proper guidance. I would like to recommend everyone to join Jamboree.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm Saranya and took the GRE last week. I'd taken coaching at Jamboree's Raja Garden Centre, Delhi. I must say that the staff at Jamboree made sure we were prepared for the test both in terms of the syllabus and psychologically. The study material was sufficient and I did not have to search for any other material. The teachers were willing to answer doubts always, and the mock tests and on-line doubt clearing sessions ensured that I knew what to expect. Jamboree has played a significant role towards my dreams of higher education and I strongly recommend them to anybody preparing for the test , and who want to nail the test in one attempt!

1 comment
neerajmpv
@neerajmpv  ·  0 karma

Great (Y)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...