J2EE developers join in

49 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group
Its been quite a while since I have started a thread...I browse J2EE forums on sun.com and i thot why not start a thread at PG for the same..... So peepz who work (or have worked) on JSPs,Servlets,Struts,JSTL,EJB join in here to discuss th...
Page 1 of 5

Hi all,

I'm also a j2ee developer......working in an mnc for the last 20 months...know jsp, servlets, xml, frameworks n design patterns

my first exp was building in a framework, some call it struts clone but now since i'm working on struts, i know our framework was much better, as we could customize it to the client/project's need and there was no dependency on the struts releases...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
rajeshnsitian Says
anybody here working on Hibernate...any tutorials/PDFs available on the same?
keep looking this space... I am going to upload them here --> http://esnips.com/web/hibernate

hi everyone.................
in our project, we are required to embed an applet in a jsp page
what we want here is - the applet should fit in the clients window size exactly without the scrollbars...........
when we run this in our machine, i.e., we hardcode the height and width of applet - it works fine
but when we run it one another machine(having different screensize) the applet appears with scrollbars(as expected)
what we want is irrespective of the clients screensize, the applet should fit in exactly without the scrollbars.............
please reply as soon as possible

anybody here working on Hibernate...any tutorials/PDFs available on the same?

SCJD is fun for Java Lovers but in enterperise world this cert is not valued
good to find you here
will ask you when I need your help for SCWCD

yeah .. U r right , but its of value if U r aiming 4 companies like BEA, Adobe et all then its certainly of much value becaz of stuff like threads, RMi etc.

Morbidk , U r welcome for ur queries on SCWCD. And I have worked on applet (Swing) in my college.

Is anybody competing in Topcoder Intel Multithread competition.

yeaaaah,evry possible thng,also chck out it's sample projects ,step by step development process,neone workd on swing?

SCJD is fun for Java Lovers but in enterperise world this cert is not valued
good to find you here
will ask you when I need your help for SCWCD

Hi ,

I am an SCJP 1.4 and SCWCD certified working 4 about 1.5+ years in JSP and servlets.
Are u also memeber of javaranch.

But not got calls from IIMs or XLRI:( 😞 .So I have to work one more years on this technologies.
Have anybody thought about SCJD.

I'm in J2EE for the past 6 months and I can't follow anything you guys are talking about!

Hope IIM K or XLRI saves me soon.