J & K migrants MH-MBA/MMS-CET 2012 Scores,Discussions

57 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
Hi fellow KM's I am starting this thread, so that we can evaluate our chances of getting into top colleges in Maha. Its a long wait till the final results after gd-pi. So lets kill our wait by analyzing as much as we can:) please post yo...
Page 1 of 6

Hey Guys I would request those candiates who have applied as OMS as well Please in case you get a seat in the AI Catageory in ur desired institute please take it through AI seat it will help other a lot please.... Guys who have got a score of more than 165 can get through JB in AI as per the CAP I cutoffs... For Sydenham its 155.... I am sure it will drop in the second CAP round request you to only apply for it if u get its cool.....Do cone for counselling chk and take the best option for you guys....

Thanks......

Looking forward to ur thoughts.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Suraj88 Says
can u tell me wht is the counslng date??????????????????????? dnt knw it will b reflected on dte site or not!!!!!

no notification is out yet as far as i know...
does anyone know when was the counselling last year,...

also guys share ur ranks as well...
SIMSREE - MMS 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can u tell me wht is the counslng date??????????????????????? dnt knw it will b reflected on dte site or not!!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

vivek chopra......rank 5.........145 marks....won't join this year!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Final results are out...
lets create a list and see who all are coming ... it will be good for those who want to take a few particular colleges only ....

i will start..

rank 3. Aashish Raina. total 149. i will be surely coming and will take a college for sure...

hope ppl reply ...

SIMSREE - MMS 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

M to planning to go to Chetana for verification .... Whens your GD/PI ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

Seems like this thread is dead and everyone seems to be sleeping

Guys,
Do not go to Rajiv Gandhi,Andheri for document verification if you are planning to get it done in Mumbai.
As I had already shared with you, they told me to go to Sardar patel for document verification.
I called up Sardar Patel, they said they have no info. I got confused. Decided to call DTE directly.
After trying for hours, finally connected. They told me that all the ARC's can do the document verification for any candidate and I can go anywhere there should be no problem.
I called up Rajiv Gandhi again, they told me that they cannot do it as it is being done in SP. I dont know why they were so adamant even when I told them that DTE people told me.
Then, I called up Chetana College, bandra east. they told me that I can come and get my documents verified(and i was really surprised when I talked to them, somehow they were so polite. I have never seen anyone sitting in an office to be so polite)
Went to Chetana today, got my docs verified in 15 mins. Just checked my candidate login and it is updated with documents verified.

SIMSREE - MMS 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I went to Rajiv Gandhi , Andheri for document verification today. However they told me that for Kashmiri Migrants, the document verification will be done in Sardar Patel. I tried calling SP office and even went there but the office was closed today and the guards sitting outside office didnt know anything about ARC verification.
I dont find SP in ARC list also.
Did any of you get your documents verified in Mumbai? if yes, from where... please let me know asap... thanks

SIMSREE - MMS 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mischevious86 Says
M 2 hoping this works !!

i am goin today to rjit... will let you guys knw.. if they do any drama about our migrant certificate...
SIMSREE - MMS 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

M 2 hoping this works !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...