Ivey Mba

1,185 Posts  ·  197 Users
About this group
Dear All: This thread is aimed at applicants interested in the Ivey MBA program for entry in 2009 and beyond. An excellent way to start is by reading Pagalguys interview to Ms. Niki Healy, Director of Admissions of the school. You can access ...
Page 1 of 119
I think you got confused with my some other posts.
I am on waitlist for Ivey but I have got an admit at Queens.
So I am still keeping my fingure crossed for Ivey
Bobby

Ok fine thanks for the clarification.
and queens is also a good college
Just out of curiosity which college u will join if u get an admit from Ivey (if you can share)
as I have also applied to both these colleges
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Bobby I was of the opinion that u already have offer from Ivey as you mentioned abt the package that they sent u
But you mentioned 6th here?
Am i missing something here?

I think you got confused with my some other posts.
I am on waitlist for Ivey but I have got an admit at Queens.
So I am still keeping my fingure crossed for Ivey
Bobby
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I think me and ctarafdar are on waitlist since 4 oct

Hopefully we will know our desitny by 6th....

Good luck guys...

Bobby I was of the opinion that u already have offer from Ivey as you mentioned abt the package that they sent u
But you mentioned 6th here?
Am i missing something here?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

Count me in...even m on the waitlist for spring 2010 session.
Any idea how good or bad that is..is there any hope of getting an admission call?

Thanks.

Hey as far as I remember you gave your interview on 27th Nov, am i right?
They gave you the result so early? When did u get the result regarding this wait list decision?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey GBH,
I was an early applicant. I have been on the wait list since October 4th. :-)

I think me and ctarafdar are on waitlist since 4 oct

Hopefully we will know our desitny by 6th....

Good luck guys...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey GBH,
I was an early applicant. I have been on the wait list since October 4th. 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

I was informed by email today that I have been waitlisted. More months of waiting to follow but I just hope that a decision will be made sometime in Jan (after R2 decision dates) otherwise its quite difficult for us international students to wrap up things and move to another continent on a short notice.

Anybody here who has successfully converted a wait into an admit?

I just went through this thread once more and saw only bobby24in on the waiting list. Any others?

Tomorrow is the big day for Round 1 applicants, I guess. All the very best!

ciao.

Hi Guys,

Count me in...even m on the waitlist for spring 2010 session.
Any idea how good or bad that is..is there any hope of getting an admission call?

Thanks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I was informed by email today that I have been waitlisted. More months of waiting to follow but I just hope that a decision will be made sometime in Jan (after R2 decision dates) otherwise its quite difficult for us international students to wrap up things and move to another continent on a short notice.

Anybody here who has successfully converted a wait into an admit?

I just went through this thread once more and saw only bobby24in on the waiting list. Any others?

Tomorrow is the big day for Round 1 applicants, I guess. All the very best!

ciao.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey Damroo,

I dont know much in detail about it but if you talk to laurie johnston at the admission office and tell her about the situation and provide any documentary document stating when the degree would be released(most probably before the course commencement) Then i think it will hold good for you.

Hope this info helps.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How soon do the official transcripts need to reach Ivey after the application has been submitted. In my case I have attended the interview based on the transcripts that I had emailed, but my university transcripts have still not been dispatched. Any views on this?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...