its time to get into studies now

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
plez help me out. i m a person who looses self confidence easily. moreover io ve not got enrolled myself i any coaching institute. tell is it necessary 2 get tusions
Page 1 of 1
plez help me out.
i m a person who looses self confidence easily.
moreover io ve not got enrolled myself i any coaching institute.
tell is it necessary 2 get tusions

CAT and other exams are more about self confidence and +ive thinking. If you are a person who loses her confidence, then you need to set your goals and try hard to achieve it.
For this you need practice, analysis and guidance which you can get on PG/ coaching/ or some mentor.
Afterall you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Continue here:
coaching Threads - Forum Tags by Zoints

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
plez help me out.

Frst of All Welcome dude,
secondly dont create new thread for the new personal posts.

Read instruction before going to Pagal guy forums, so u can understand all us puys well.

If u have any query try "SEARCH" option on top of page.

Now move on ur query :

Frst of all dont feel lines on your head, evryone here came from same platform. No one borned intelligent , all catch through hard work and experience. If u are under tension It means u r not doing your job perfectly.but its ok , try to learn new things and preserve wt u learn.

Person without skills always feel uncomfortable and unconfident , so better solution is to learn skills through practice.Practicing will make u more confident.

Now come on to your second query , Coaching keeps you update wt is going on in the hunt , wt all other guys doing , so u can choose from different-2 methodologies .It help youself to keep motivating, (Most demanded for Entrance Test).

But its not the last , If u can keep yourself on the right track through out the journey U can do it yourself alone, But it can be risky bcoz no one would be there to guide u , If u go on the wrong turn.

Most of time its better to be TWO than One, So I will recomend Coaching.

Hope u get all what u want , if still U have any further query can search appropriate thread or just PM(Personal Message) to me.

Ps:This is Author's Personal Opinion and may differ from other Puys.
plez help me out.