ITM PGDM 2013 - Official Counseling Thread

132 Posts  ·  61 Users
About this group
*Greetings! * Welcome to the official counselling thread for the ITM PGDM 2013. We are here to guide you related to everything about your interest to pursue management program with us. The counsellors present will effectively counsel and ...
Page 1 of 14

@MsChelsea

I got through at ITM bangalore. Class begins 17th June. I need help with accomodation. Plus i wanted to know if 100 percent placements are provided.

AICTE had instructed colleges to start in the month of August.

So why are you guys starting early?

1) Hmm

2) Ok Skip

Hello! As regards to 100 placements - each college tries it's level best to place its student with a promising career opportunity. Parallel to this it also depends how well you take the opportunity and prepare to go ahead with it. As mentioned earlier with the presence of full fledged career management cell at each ITM B school campuses;the expert panel assures dedicated placements and right intern-ships for you. Check the website for placement details and also you can call the counsellor for more clarity/ campus placement cell/ students for understanding the same.

ITM Business School Bangalore have tie ups with private accommodation facility at reasonable cost. Kindly download the attachment from here ITM Group of Institutions - Important Dates

MsChelsea @ PaGaLGuY AICTE had instructed colleges to start in the month of August. So why are you guys starting early? Well you should rejoice that your classes are starting earlier and these things should not hinder your career progression either way and bring doubt about ITM's credibility

Best of Luck !😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi...guys....SIES PGDM is better or N.L.DALMIA MMS IS GOOD......plz suggest guys i dont have a time?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got through at ITM bangalore. Class begins 17th June. I need help with accomodation. Plus i wanted to know if 100 percent placements are provided.

So why are you guys starting early?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any one from ITM Bangalore or any one who knows about it plz tell me about the college as i have gone through the gd pi and payed the admission fees... i want to know about the faculty and placements....

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@jayksingh99

Any ideas on the

Tentative Commencement Date

of academic sessions for the year 2013-2014?

1. June

2. July

3. August

4. Other Skip

Hey jayksingh99 Greetings! We will inform you well in advance regarding commencement of ITM PGDM iConnect 2013 sessions through proper correspondence. Kindly don't worry and in-case of any further clarifications feel free to call the respective ITM campus counsellors / ITM Toll free 1800 209 9727. Best Wishes

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any ideas on the Tentative Commencement Date of academic sessions for the year 2013-2014?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@lavanya_j

In ITM prospectus it is mentioned that ITM is NAAC and NBA accrediated.

But I think that these accreditations are campus specific and are limited to the campus.(Studying in ITM NM is not as same as studying in ITM Banglore. So are these accreditations)But ITM says that it has got NAAC & NBA accreditation but does not specifies the exact campus.So is ITM Banglore,Chennai,Warangal etc having individual NAAC & NBA accreditation ?

As far as I explored the NAAC website only ITM navi mumbai is listed and as of NBA there is no mention of ITM in its list.

details:

for NBA list

for NAAC listhttp://www.naac.gov.in/sites/naac.gov.in/files/CGPA_System_accredited_inst_%28Also_Inst_accr_by_NAAC_with_validity%29_0.doc

So @ITMCHENNAI @ PaGaLGuY can you explain regarding these qurries?

1. Nba

2. NAAC Skip

Dear Aspirant the other campuses of ITM BSchool are in various stages of completion of the accreditation process and will be recognised in the ensuing academic year.

ITM B schools offers two years full time AICTE approved PGDM program and have been given ratings on the basis of performance and the students outputs.For more info feel free to call us on ITM Toll free 1800 209 9727. Best of Luck!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got selected for insurance managment in bimtech.nw m confused whether to join or not..or else i shud go fr itm navi mumbai flagshp programs.please people help..:(

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In ITM prospectus it is mentioned that ITM is NAAC and NBA accrediated.

But I think that these accreditations are campus specific and are limited to the campus.(Studying in ITM NM is not as same as studying in ITM Banglore. So are these accreditations)But ITM says that it has got NAAC & NBA accreditation but does not specifies the exact campus.So is ITM Banglore,Chennai,Warangal etc having individual NAAC & NBA accreditation ?

As far as I explored the NAAC website only ITM navi mumbai is listed and as of NBA there is no mention of ITM in its list.

details:

for NBA list

for NAAC listhttp://www.naac.gov.in/sites/naac.gov.in/files/CGPA_System_accredited_inst_%28Also_Inst_accr_by_NAAC_with_validity%29_0.doc

So @ITMCHENNAI @ PaGaLGuY can you explain regarding these qurries?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ankitasingh1606

ITMCounsellor13 @ PaGaLGuY according to rankings and stats ..only itm business school have been mentioned on top 30 or top 50,so does it even count itm global leadership center and itm financial markets as they r a part of itm navi Mumbai campus ??????

Dear Aspirant - The rankings are for ITM Navi Mumbai campus and includes PGDM programs currently running on campus. For any further queries feel free to call us on ITM Toll free. Best Wishes

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...