ITM Navi Mumbai or XIME or IFMR

12 Posts  ·  1,248 Users
About this group

Hi guys, Am new here and need some help. I had appeared for XAT 2010 and scored 84.69 percentile. After that i had applied to LIBA, IFMR, ITM, XIME and Welingkar. I had a GD/PI call from ITM and converted it. Got PGDM at ITM, K...

Page 1 of 2

Hey guys I am planning to do mba in marketing I am confused between itm nqvi Mumbai and IFIM Bangalore can anyone help me out

1 comment
Kingvivek007
@Kingvivek007  ·  4 karma

Go for itm if marketing and for finaance go for ifim

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ITM is Far Better than XIME 

3 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Aj25engineer
@Aj25engineer  ·  72 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
KamleshChauhan9
@KamleshChauhan9  ·  0 karma

According to me, ITM-Navi Mumbai will be the best PGDM institute for you. As you will get more exposure in ITM than you'll get in XIME-Bangalore. ITM covers students from all over India and so students come from all the parts of India which gives more exposure to the students. When we come to the placements, ITM offers highest 14 LPA and minimum 5 LPA. So, in all terms, ITM will be a good option. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspirants, A new thread has been created for admission related   queries for  2017-19 batch. Requesting all the aspirants to follow the new thread and post the queries there only.   https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2017-19-xime-bangalore-admission-queries-5850907191279616  

For any queries for 2019-21 admissions - https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xime-admission-queries-2019-21-pagalguy-5819454410194944
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Comparison of colleges is strictly prohibited at PaGaLGuY.com.
Please use PG SEARCH option and find threads of respective B-Schools to get detailed info about that particular B-School.

Regards,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

wht about a choice b/w LIBA and IFMR......???

1 comment
bharanidarajula
@bharanidarajula  ·  0 karma

IFMR

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
kd will return Says
Undoubtably IFMR

why are u not attending IFMR then??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Undoubtably IFMR

Life says "I am full of hardships"....I say - Bring It On
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ITM's main advantage is that it is located near Mumbai.

XIME's advantage is again its located in electronic city B'lore.

IFMR's advantage is that it is promoted by ICICI bank and lots of grads join ICICI after passing out. Also it has good research base. The faculty is very good (and highly qualified). Specially, it has some specialized fin courses like Financial Engineering and DFS. But location is Chennai. And it is not residential.

PS: More info abt IFMR coz I had applied there (and had got thru)

dude IFMR is residential !! dey hv hostel facilities now!!
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi guys,

Please do help out and thanks in advance for all your help!

since u are new here!! i will help u!! but comparasion on PG is nt allowed!! so i wud tell u general views on all!

first iof all even i had calls from all 3 ( din apply to ITM though)!! ITM navi mumbai is pretty decent college!! avg of 4-5 L!! has mumbai location advantage!!

den comes XIME- again b'lore electronics city- huge advantage of its location- very disciplined decent placements!! more r less like ITM - little higher may be!!
very famous for HR!!

IFM- extremely popular for finance!! this is the best among all u hv mentioned!! ggod campus,faculty,placement opportunites!! '

ui wud advise u to try out ifm - if u can convert go for it!! xime and itm are more or less same!

hope it helped u!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi guys,

Am new here and need some help.

I had appeared for XAT 2010 and scored 84.69 percentile.

After that i had applied to LIBA, IFMR, ITM, XIME and Welingkar.

I had a GD/PI call from ITM and converted it. Got PGDM at ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.

Now I also have a call from IFMR and XIME.

What i would like to know if XIME and IFMR are better than ITM.

Please do help out and thanks in advance for all your help!

ITM's main advantage is that it is located near Mumbai.

XIME's advantage is again its located in electronic city B'lore.

IFMR's advantage is that it is promoted by ICICI bank and lots of grads join ICICI after passing out. Also it has good research base. The faculty is very good (and highly qualified). Specially, it has some specialized fin courses like Financial Engineering and DFS. But location is Chennai. And it is not residential.

PS: More info abt IFMR coz I had applied there (and had got thru)
Assistant Professor of Marketing, University of Leeds, UK (All views personal)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...