ITM Navi Mumbai or XIME or IFMR

Hi guys, Am new here and need some help. I had appeared for XAT 2010 and scored 84.69 percentile. After that i had applied to LIBA, IFMR, ITM, XIME and Welingkar. I had a GD/PI call from ITM and converted it. Got PGDM at ITM, K...

12 Posts  ·  105 Users
Page 1 of 1

Hey guys I am planning to do mba in marketing I am confused between itm nqvi Mumbai and IFIM Bangalore can anyone help me out

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

ITM is Far Better than XIME 

shalinibarnwal
Shalini Barnwal @shalinibarnwal  ·  4 months ago

I don't think so

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
 Hello Aspirants, A new thread has been created for admission related   queries for  2017-19 batch. Requesting all the aspirants to follow the new thread and post the queries there only.   https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2017-19-xime...
Read more...

For any queries for 2018-20 admissions - https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/admission-queries-2018-20-4838145420951552
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Comparison of colleges is strictly prohibited at PaGaLGuY.com.
Please use PG SEARCH option and find threads of respective B-Schools to get detailed info about that particular B-School.

Regards,

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

wht about a choice b/w LIBA and IFMR......???

•  
bharanidarajula
Bharani Darajula @bharanidarajula  ·  3 years ago

IFMR

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
kd will return Says
Undoubtably IFMR

why are u not attending IFMR then??
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Undoubtably IFMR

Life says "I am full of hardships"....I say - Bring It On 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
ITM's main advantage is that it is located near Mumbai.XIME's advantage is again its located in electronic city B'lore.IFMR's advantage is that it is promoted by ICICI bank and lots of grads join ICICI after passing out. Also it has good research ...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi guys,Please do help out and thanks in advance for all your help!since u are new here!! i will help u!! but comparasion on PG is nt allowed!! so i wud tell u general views on all!first iof all even i had calls from all 3 ( din apply to ITM thoug...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi guys,Am new here and need some help.I had appeared for XAT 2010 and scored 84.69 percentile.After that i had applied to LIBA, IFMR, ITM, XIME and Welingkar.I had a GD/PI call from ITM and converted it. Got PGDM at ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.Now...
Read more...

Assistant Professor of Marketing, University of Leeds, UK

(All views personal)

•  
undefined
Write a comment...