ITM Navi Mumbai Admissions Official Query Thread 2016-18

It gives us immense pleasure to introduce ITM officially.

They will answer all admission related queries on this thread.To stay updated, start following the thread and keep posting your queries.

All The Best!!

123 Posts  ·  396 Users
Page 1 of 12

Dear all, kindly follow this thread for queries related to 2018-20 for ITM: 

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/itm-admissions-official-query-thread-2018-19-4888401980424192

This thread is being shut from further posting and commenting.  

•  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

What cut off is expected for xat,cat,mat,cmat admission in IMT Mumbai MBA programme

•  
ITM.Counselor
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselor  ITM Navi Mumbai  ·  2 years ago

Post your queries related to ITM Business School for Batch 2017-19 & our counselors will assist you on the same.

URL :- https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/itm-navi-mumbai-admissions-official-query-thread-2017-19-46013389

•  

These people are not refunding money. have anyone received the refund of Rs.25000 .:(

•  
Ishikanagawat
@Ishikanagawat @Ishikanagawat  ·  8 months ago

Hy have u got ur money back or not plz rply

•  
Greetings from ITM!  We invite you to the official counseling thread for ITM PGDM iConnect Program 2017-19 programs. Post your queries related to ITM Business School & our counselors will assist you on the same. URL :- https://www.pagalguy.com/d...
Read more...

Welcome to ITM - Business School - The Most Practical B-School. Follow our official thread-http://bit.ly/2fnUuTr

•  
I know the fact that refund process is as per aicte norms. And I hope that the refund process is initiated 1.5 months ago.when ever I enquire the adcom, I get the only reply as "aicte norms".  Plz let me know an estimated date or a week for m...
Read more...
sanjali13
kritika maheshwari @sanjali13  ·  2 years ago

facing same dude. have you receive the refund?

•  

hey.. am asking this for the people who cancelled their admission. 

did u all got their paid amount back???

plz respond.  TIA

•  
Hey frnds!!I was about to fill refund form that was sent two days ago.. and the blank in beneficiary account number mentions that it should contain "ABC". I dont think the bank account number contains any alphabetical character..also .. plz he...
Read more...
  •  
ITM.Counselor
Hi@praveenkompella, Microsoft excel does not accept number starting with "0", therefor to avoid any issue we have made it compulsory to write "ABC-" before beneficiary account number. Tuition fee receipt no and application id no been mention on th...
Read more...
  •  

HI was told that i would receive my 25k back in june...still i havent received it..can anybody help me with it

•  
ITM.Counselor

Hi@ayushi.goyal14, ITM follow's the norms of AICTE for refund process, you need to send us an email onpgdm.admissions@itm.edu. 

•  

Are there seats left in international business for 2016- 18 batch?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
romiljain007
Sarthak Jain  @romiljain007  ·  2 years ago

Cn i change it from pgdm to pgdm ib?

•  
ITM.Counselor

Hi@romiljain007, Please write an email to nidheeshs@itm.edu for the same.

•  

Can any1 tell the true placement report of 2015 batch? What percentage of students gets placed? What is the eligibility criteria for placements (both graduation and pgdm)?

Aniketh Banerjee 
  •