ITM Micro Presentation Preps 2011

339 Posts  ·  61 Users
About this group
Hey all this thread has been made to discuss the micro presentation topics given by ITM to prepare for Micro presentation round. :: As some of the topics are really abstract so it will be helpful to all if we help each other by sharing our ...
Page 1 of 34

Can you tell the dates for mppi session in Pune ?

undefined
Write a comment...
hello everybody. i'm varatharaj doing pre final year in mechanical engineering in coimbatore(tamilnadu).Right from the day i know about cat i started dreaming being an IIM er! MBA is my passion. im preparing for CAT 2013. As i was from a lower middle class background i cant afford to pay the coaching class fee. now iam preparing for CAT using the books from my college library.
but those books are really confusing and deviated from the actual CAT questions.i dont have a pc too. so i cant refer any online materials. i spend 4 hours daily for preparing CAT. my friend advised me that 4 hours of such preparations=1 hour of preparation by using standard materials like TIME,IMS. i went to TIME and ask them whether i can get the materials alone for a cheaper price. they said they will provide material only along with a course. and that course costs 20000! i was heart broken! i desperately need some standard books. i would be greatly thankful if someone is will to donate extra materials or old materials! PG is my only hope. so please help me! thank you all
More
IF SOMEONE CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU!
undefined
Write a comment...
@physcosocial666 said:
1.We are what we repeatedly do.2.The future depends on what we do at the present.3.The most important quality of a leader is to be acknowledged as one.4.Life is change. Growth is optional.5.Excellence is not an accomplishment, its a never ending process.6.Unless committment is made, there are only promises and hopes, but no plans.7.Good plans make good decisions.8.The difference between knowledge and wisdom.9.We must become the change we want to see.10.Young people are in a state of permanent intoxication.11.Kind words are short and sweet but their echoes are endless.12.To test a man's character give him power.13.The differnce between a leader and a boss.14.Actions of men are the best interpretations of their thought.15.Life is an adventure.16.We are responsible for what we do and what we dont.17.Faliure is an oppotunity to begin again.18.Success- its pros and cons19.Team spirit- an important ingredient of character.20.India in 2025.21.Special economic zones.22.The realty boom in India.23.Skilled manpower shortage in India.24.Global warming and climate change.25.Use of force by banks to recover loans.26.reverse brain drain.27.India at 60 : a senior citizen?28.Film industry : Hollywood vs Bollywood.29.Can India sustain high growth rate?30.Unrest in countries around India.31.Opportunities abroad for management graduates.32.The decline of Indian agriculture.33.Innovation in Banking.34.Corporate social responsibility.35.Retail boom in India.36.Space tourism.Infrastructure in india : What needs to be done.37.E- learning : a substitute for classroom learning?38.Terrorism : how do we manage it?39.The influence of online social networks on our youth.40.Intellectual property rights.41.Coalition governments and political stability.42.Appreciation of the Indian rupee and its impact on the Indian economy .43.Army rule in pakistan.44.Suppression of human in under developed countries.45.National knowledge commission.46.Rising oil prices. 47.Green vs Red 48.The World is Flat49.Your ideas to eradicate Poverty50.Stop, look and go51.Make hay while the Sun shines52.Nuclear Energy: Boon or bane?53.To be or not to be54.Well begun is half done55.Is the glass half full or half empty?56.You57.Old is gold58.Never Give Up59.Freedom brings responsiblity60. Inflation61.The Road not Taken62.Newspaper reading as a habit63.Before criticising anyone, put yourself into their shoes64.Fear of the unexpected65.Childhood66.Most memorable moment67.Sachin Tendulkar68.MBA education is a waste of money69.Inflation, Good or Bad?70.Tough conditions dont last, tough men do71.Favourite business personality72.Pepsi and Coca-Cola should be banned73.Advantages of vegetarianism74.Haste makes waste75.Laugh & the world laughs with you, cry & you cry alone76.What are the winning ways of success77.Mobile tech: boon on bane78.Positive attitude79.Does fashion influence Indian culture?80.Women are better managers81.My reading habits82.Kareena or Ash - whos better?83.Globalization84.Dress codes in college85.Moods are a necessary evil86.TV commercials should be banned87.Unemployment What are the remedies?88.Brain drain89.Earth my planet90.Global village91.Role of Persuasion in Advertising92.Are BPOs altering young India?93.Greed is good94.Impact of media use on children and youth95.Naxalism in India is side effect of Shining India96.E-Learning: a Substitute for classroom learning?97.Foreign channels are a threat to our culture98.Love is essential for peace of mind99.Two's company, three's crowd100. Beyond engineering, medicine and MBA?
i called itm but they said there wont be any mp round.
r u sure?????
is this thing mentioned in their site???????
plz tell me kya gd bhi inhi topics mai se hoga?????
if yes....plz send me the link......
so confused n tensed
dont take it otherwise
:(

More
undefined
Write a comment...
@pallavi868 said:
i got a mail frm itm nd d list of mp topics ws attached...
i called them...........but they said there wont be any mp round???
really confused
help

undefined
Write a comment...
@physcosocial666 said:
1.We are what we repeatedly do.2.The future depends on what we do at the present.3.The most important quality of a leader is to be acknowledged as one.4.Life is change. Growth is optional.5.Excellence is not an accomplishment, its a never ending process.6.Unless committment is made, there are only promises and hopes, but no plans.7.Good plans make good decisions.8.The difference between knowledge and wisdom.9.We must become the change we want to see.10.Young people are in a state of permanent intoxication.11.Kind words are short and sweet but their echoes are endless.12.To test a man's character give him power.13.The differnce between a leader and a boss.14.Actions of men are the best interpretations of their thought.15.Life is an adventure.16.We are responsible for what we do and what we dont.17.Faliure is an oppotunity to begin again.18.Success- its pros and cons19.Team spirit- an important ingredient of character.20.India in 2025.21.Special economic zones.22.The realty boom in India.23.Skilled manpower shortage in India.24.Global warming and climate change.25.Use of force by banks to recover loans.26.reverse brain drain.27.India at 60 : a senior citizen?28.Film industry : Hollywood vs Bollywood.29.Can India sustain high growth rate?30.Unrest in countries around India.31.Opportunities abroad for management graduates.32.The decline of Indian agriculture.33.Innovation in Banking.34.Corporate social responsibility.35.Retail boom in India.36.Space tourism.Infrastructure in india : What needs to be done.37.E- learning : a substitute for classroom learning?38.Terrorism : how do we manage it?39.The influence of online social networks on our youth.40.Intellectual property rights.41.Coalition governments and political stability.42.Appreciation of the Indian rupee and its impact on the Indian economy .43.Army rule in pakistan.44.Suppression of human in under developed countries.45.National knowledge commission.46.Rising oil prices. 47.Green vs Red 48.The World is Flat49.Your ideas to eradicate Poverty50.Stop, look and go51.Make hay while the Sun shines52.Nuclear Energy: Boon or bane?53.To be or not to be54.Well begun is half done55.Is the glass half full or half empty?56.You57.Old is gold58.Never Give Up59.Freedom brings responsiblity60. Inflation61.The Road not Taken62.Newspaper reading as a habit63.Before criticising anyone, put yourself into their shoes64.Fear of the unexpected65.Childhood66.Most memorable moment67.Sachin Tendulkar68.MBA education is a waste of money69.Inflation, Good or Bad?70.Tough conditions dont last, tough men do71.Favourite business personality72.Pepsi and Coca-Cola should be banned73.Advantages of vegetarianism74.Haste makes waste75.Laugh & the world laughs with you, cry & you cry alone76.What are the winning ways of success77.Mobile tech: boon on bane78.Positive attitude79.Does fashion influence Indian culture?80.Women are better managers81.My reading habits82.Kareena or Ash - whos better?83.Globalization84.Dress codes in college85.Moods are a necessary evil86.TV commercials should be banned87.Unemployment What are the remedies?88.Brain drain89.Earth my planet90.Global village91.Role of Persuasion in Advertising92.Are BPOs altering young India?93.Greed is good94.Impact of media use on children and youth95.Naxalism in India is side effect of Shining India96.E-Learning: a Substitute for classroom learning?97.Foreign channels are a threat to our culture98.Love is essential for peace of mind99.Two's company, three's crowd100. Beyond engineering, medicine and MBA?
kya inhe topic mai se hoga gd and presentation???
plz confirm
site mai mujhe aisa kuch nai mila

More
undefined
Write a comment...

hey puyssssssss...................
pls tell me about itm bangalore also....

undefined
Write a comment...

Hi puyssss............

pls help........... give some information about ITM chennai......... may be seniors could help me more........

How is package? faculty? infrastructure? 100% placement or not?? accommodation and its expenses ?? mess? food quality?

undefined
Write a comment...
can anybody help me with
1.unrest in countries around india
2.opportunities abroad for management graduates
3.skilled manpower shortage in india

1.unrest in countries around india.
refer dis link Unrest in Countries around India - Group Discussion
3.skilled man power shortage in india
micro presentation:: Best of Luck: 16. Skilled manpower shortage in india.
undefined
Write a comment...

any one having MI/PI on 12th may in kolkata:lookround:

undefined
Write a comment...

can anybody help me with
1.unrest in countries around india
2.opportunities abroad for management graduates
3.skilled manpower shortage in india

undefined
Write a comment...