ITM GLC & ITM IFM PGDM 2010-12 Official Counselor

94 Posts  ·  49 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone - All those who would like to inquire about *ITM Global Leadership Centre - offering AICTE Approved * PGDM - International Business - Navi Mumbai & Chennai PGDM - Retail Management & Marketing - Navi Mumbai PGDM -...
Page 1 of 10

Want to know whether the admission process is completed for ITM NAVI MUMBAI financial market. Kindly let me asap

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is it worth doing mms from itm kharghar mms in finance ?
What is average package ofered at itm for finance?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey its not 18th june........
guys its official , i received a mail.....
the joining date is 2nd july.......

so charge up for a turning point of ur life.......we are entering a new world..

BELIEVE IN URSELF.........THE WORLD WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

hey dude....
any Idea abt the Commencement of the classes of ITM-GLC-RMM.........
1 comment
ituts.akh
@ituts.akh  ·  0 karma

Hey , are you a student of RMM?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no one replied on wat are da placements like...smell something fishy here
:lookround:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

n hpw much time they will take to send me the instructions for joining??? i get the admission letter as my mppi was on 18th april... whats the procedure for paying the fees n how to apply for the hostel.. we have to pay in a single installment??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i m also selected for pgdm-hr via glc navi mumbai.... puys please help me.. m confused whether its good to join or not?? what r the packages offered in glc and is it diff from main campus??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guyz those how got selected in khargar campus cngrats to all of them all the best for their careers anyways don't wrry whatever course you got just wanna tell yu guyz that khargar campus is anyday better as far as placements are concerns with other campuses of itm.. so hv a bright future guyz.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey!!

i got accepted to the same course last month. i was told that it is only for 18 months. how would you rate this to a normal pgdm/pg course?

as far as my knowledge is concerned it is ok:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

s far s my knowledge is concerned it is ok

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey!!

i got accepted to the same course last month. i was told that it is only for 18 months. how would you rate this to a normal pgdm/pg course?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...