ITM dombivli

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, I came across ITM-Dombivli, during its GD/PI in lucknow, Never heard about it . So far i have heard only of it khargar/navi mumbai campus. The campus they told is started in 2010 , i would like to know from the seniors studying th...
Page 1 of 1
My old signature does not fit here :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi, Ashish.

I am also selected for ITM Dombivli campus. I am in the same boat as you. VERY CONFUSED.
Finally, I made a contact with senior out there. He said:
>Faculty is GOOD, separate for Dombivli campus (NO Navi Mumbai Faculty)
>Infrastructure is WORST
>Crowd is Average
>Placements ....no guess ( Started on 2011 ) ....running with 1st batch

I am finding it very risky to take admission here. As of now, we don't know any thing about placements.

BTW, are u going for this? Do contact me @ "https://www.facebook.com/mayank1503"

and me too got selected on 10th @ Lucknow :)

Yeah Bro,
I too talked to few seniors of Khargar campus , they said it will be huge risk to invest your money dombivali campus ...obviously its firts batch is still to come out , the dombivali crowed is also not good ..so i wont dude..

Thankx
Enjoy the coffee ,don't let the cup drive you!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys,

I came across ITM-Dombivli, during its GD/PI in lucknow, Never heard about it . So far i have heard only of it khargar/navi mumbai campus.
The campus they told is started in 2010 , i would like to know from the seniors studying there ,
1. hows crowd there?
2. hows faculty there (for finance and marketing)
3. what about the summer internship?? are you doing at your own or by college??
4. since it is April mid already , so first batch must be waiting for its placement. hows that going on ?
5. do the itm group differentiating between its khargar and dombivli campus while calling campus for placement??

Now what the management team is claiming ,:

1. same faculty and management team for both campus ( i wonder how same faculty can travel 25+ km from khargar to dombivli to take class, and that too in mumbai)

2 centralist campus placement ( in b-school campus placement cv of students is called for short-listing and then finally they are called for interview, how they will conduct a centralize campus then ?)

I know management never remember promises , only students do . o they wont even entertain once you are in , but those who are in or know about it can guide ,

Kindly seniors and others , do post your comment , this will help lot more people who are wondering about its dombivli campus .

Thankx
Remember your help can build one's future

Hi, Ashish.

I am also selected for ITM Dombivli campus. I am in the same boat as you. VERY CONFUSED.
Finally, I made a contact with senior out there. He said:
>Faculty is GOOD, separate for Dombivli campus (NO Navi Mumbai Faculty)
>Infrastructure is WORST
>Crowd is Average
>Placements ....no guess ( Started on 2011 ) ....running with 1st batch

I am finding it very risky to take admission here. As of now, we don't know any thing about placements.

BTW, are u going for this? Do contact me @ "https://www.facebook.com/mayank1503"

and me too got selected on 10th @ Lucknow 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys,

I came across ITM-Dombivli, during its GD/PI in lucknow, Never heard about it . So far i have heard only of it khargar/navi mumbai campus.
The campus they told is started in 2010 , i would like to know from the seniors studying there ,
1. hows crowd there?
4. since it is April mid already , so first batch must be waiting for its placement. hows that going on ?
5. do the itm group differentiating between its khargar and dombivli campus while calling campus for placement??

1. same faculty and management team for both campus ( i wonder how same faculty can travel 25+ km from khargar to dombivli to take class, and that too in mumbai)

2 centralist campus placement ( in b-school campus placement cv of students is called for short-listing and then finally they are called for interview, how they will conduct a centralize campus then ?)

I know management never remember promises , only students do . o they wont even entertain once you are in , but those who are in or know about it can guide ,

Kindly seniors and others , do post your comment , this will help lot more people who are wondering about its dombivli campus .

Thankx

Thank
Help Build Future
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys,

1. hows crowd there?

Thankx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...