itm chennai 2010

13 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Hi all..I am an mba aspirant..I am starting this thread for all those who are going to opt fro ITM chennai & others who would like to know & provide more info abt this instt..This instt surely has a brand name attached to it but we have to conside...
Page 1 of 2
NEED ASSISTANCE
i have got admission on itm chennai... but i have heard more neg comments abt the placements on the chennai campus.. I also want to know whether they ll return back the money..Pls I need assistance pls any one help me...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, is there anyone from itm chennai,i want to know the min/avg/max package of the college,hw is the college???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The 3 I's of ITM - Chennai

VIRUS - Dr.G.K.Sharma
Govind (The barber assistant) - Ananthanarayanan GM!
Ranchod - Ashwin iyer

Pagalguy should ban me for this. But this is what is the exact info from the campus.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi
I have paid Rs 25000 for the admission for pgdm at Chennai campus of ITM. I would request someone to post more info on the chennai campus of ITM.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I would request to all the experts to contribute their views on itm chennai... MAny thanks in advance:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
thanks 1ce again...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Avg is 3lakh as mention on the prospectus.. Highest is 4.5lakh!
Itm chennai is btr then many mat bskul bt same time nt betr then other mat b skul.. Every skul has its pro n cons yar

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thank you buddy! ne ways iam gonna go for itm!! becoz now i have finally opted for it...even then it would be better if some 1 could throw some lights on the placement scenario!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi puys.. What other option do u have??
U can contact to seniors in orkut.. Most of them say nt join.. Bt im not saying the colge is bad! Me too was selectd bt i withdrw the admission.. I joined NIILM CMS.. As iam frm delhi.. And chennai me garmi v h yar bahut..

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...