ITM Business School PGDM 2011-13 Official Counselor Thread

952 Posts  ·  191 Users
About this group
Dear 2011 PGDM Aspirants. We will be happy to answer any of your queries about ITM Business School and its campuses.
Page 1 of 96

Thread for upcoming 2012-14 session is here http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/itm-pgdm-2012-official-counseling-thread-25073438

Purpose of this thread is over as it was for queries of previous batch.

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Am I last one to join the party?
Have I missed?
application forms ka last over? :shocked:

Do IMT accept MH CET scores?
i ve not appeared for CAT,MAT,XAT..
so if i want to take admission on basis of CET ..do i have to apply now?now?before the exam(CET is on this sunday.)?before the results? ::

have u taken adimssion to itm or not!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Ashwin,

what are the dates for Exec.MBA from ITM? Can you give more details abt exec.MBA please.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

My name is Rahul Ramesh. I would like start of by describing my profile.
I am from an engineering background (Computer science)
1.5 years work experience.
September MAT score of 95.xx %ile

The following are my queries.

1. Am I missing out on any eligibility criteria for the GLC program?

2. For how many months would the internships at Budapest and Normandy last?

3. When would the applications for PGDMIB begin?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ashwini Sir

When will i get my refund of 25k? Its already been august and there is no news of refund yet 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everybody,

I am answering to few of the questions above.

Admissions are in progress for 2 year full time AICTE approved PGDM program at ITM SIA Business School - Mumbai.

Graduates who have appeared for Entrance exam like CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, CET are definitely eligible for the program. We do not have any cut off score, u will be shortlisted based on composite marking system i.e, overall performance from 10, 12, Graduation + Micro Presentation & Personal interview + Entrance exam scores.

The uniqueness about ITM SIA Business School is, in addition to Marketing, Human Resources, Finance as a specialization, New Media Marketing & Supply chain management is also offered.

Also, the Faculties & Placement Cell will be the same for both Kharghar & Dombivili campus.

So Pratik & Zubai, i hope ur doubts are clarified. Let me know incase if u need any more info, will be happy to guide u.

All the best!!!! cheers!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
Can anyone tell me the fees structure for PGDM. And is ITM-D is equivalent to ITM-NV.
Are there seats available in any of the 2? If yes what is the procedure.
I have 69% in SSC, 67% in HSC and I did B.Sc.I.T. and my aggregate is 64%
I have 2.9 yrs of experience.
Please let me know my chances.
Thanks,
Pratik

Fee structure has been displayed @ the ITM website....
seats r full @ the khargar campus but there r ample seats vacant @ the Dombivli campus....
ITM-D shares quiet a lot of the faculties with the khargar campus and we also share the same placement coordinator..ie, placements r centralised ....academically u're strong enough to get admission @ the ITM-D campus but it ultimately depends on how u tackle the interview...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guyz i read each n evry message in this thread .. .. now the thing is ITM-D is AICTE approved ..but the thing i want to know is .. will the faculty be same as kharghar ..and also about the placement (would it b centralised?) ..please help .. m very worried ..time is running out ..any sort of help is very much appriciated ..thanx in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the fees structure for PGDM. And is ITM-D is equivalent to ITM-NV.

Are there seats available in any of the 2? If yes what is the procedure.

I have 69% in SSC, 67% in HSC and I did B.Sc.I.T. and my aggregate is 64%

I have 2.9 yrs of experience.

Please let me know my chances.

Thanks,
Pratik
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear All,

It gives me great pleasure is sharing the news with all aspirants that "ITM SIA Business School - Dombivli - Mumbai " is AICTE Approved.

Please visit the AICTE website incase any doubts / clarifications.

The admission intake for PGDM 2011 is in progress. Get in touch with us now!

Like always we hope you make the most appropriate career choices!

Wishing everyone the very best,

Ashwin Iyer

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...