ITM Admissions Official Query Thread 2015-17

193 Posts  ·  3,053 Users
About this group

It gives us immense pleasure to introduce ITM officially.

They will answer all admission related queries on this thread. To stay updated, start following the thread and keep posting your queries. 

All The Best!!

Page 1 of 20

Dear all, kindly follow this thread for queries related to 2018-20 for ITM: 

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/itm-admissions-official-query-thread-2018-19-4888401980424192

This thread is being shut from further posting and commenting.   

1 like
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello MBA Aspirants of India, ITM Bangalore is among Top 30 MBA Colleges of Bangalore and one of the best BSchools of India. ITM has many campuses spread over India. ITM Bangalore is the campus under ITM B-Schools.

To join ITM Bangalore on vaccant seats left after counseling there is no need of good marks in any of the MBA Entrance exams.

However it is must for every students to appear for CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP , ATMA, GMAT exam appearing is must.

ITM Bangalore has a very small campus at Benerghatta Road, Bangalore but the placements is good.

Fees is also 5 lakhs Only for two years course. After investing 5 Lakhs in an MBA Degree if you not get a suitable job then it is 100% money waste.

So, think twice before joing any MBA Colleges as these colleges tends to spend more money on advertisments insted of focusing on academics, placements & College Infrastructure.

I worte an articel about Top 40 Best MBA Colleges in Bangalore and I placed ITM Bangalore on Top 10 - 20 Colleges list.

You can also compare all 40 Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore by visting the link to my blog: *(mod edit) link has been removed*

Thanks for reading.

More
Admission Guidance & Careers Soloutions

Hi...My sister has missed filling the ITM admission form. Is there any way she can apply? Her scores in CET is 91%ile and MAT is 685. She has completed her graduation from RA Poddar (BMS), Mumbai University and got 74% in 12th and 75% in 10th class respectivily. would be great if she could get an opportunity this year. Thank you

Itm chennai or itm navi mumbai for 2 years pgdm ? Please guide 

1 comment
ITM.Counselor

Hi @Jshradha Each campus of ITM B School is competent and have unique offerings in regards to academics and events happening on campus. In regards to best course, it totally depends on your choice and interest to go ahead with.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Is  the application link is still active i was pursuing cs course and it is still not completed so will it be going to be a big constraint in admission.???and there is a gap of 3-4 

1 comment
ITM.Counselor

Hi @Mish, Yes link its still active . You can apply before 31st March 2017.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

I have been selected for ITM (finance).. my 10th marks- 76 %, 12th- 69.2 and graduation- 57% .. i hope my graduation % wont create problem at the time of placements..  pls help

2 comments
ITM.Counselor

Hi @chokhdadolly , 

Thanks for sharing your scores Krati, i would suggest you to give your best in your internship as well as in your PGDM program so that your scores can be considered everywhere. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mkmohitrocks
@mkmohitrocks  ·  0 karma

yes many company's do ask for minimum criteria for applying. most of then have set a benchmark of minimum 60% for applying. placements will get affected. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  

which itm is better ?? Bangalore or mumbai ( not navi mumbai )

& what is the avg and highest package for both ?

2 comments
ITM.Counselor

Hi@drai_93, Each campus of ITM B School is competent and have unique offerings in regards to academics and events happening on campus. In regards to best course, it totally depends on your choice and interest to go ahead with.

Every company has its own criteria to select the students. 

ITM Bangalore - Highest Package -6.7L / Average Package -4.2L.

Mumbai Placement - Highest Package- 5.2L / Average Package -4.3L.

Best possible opportunity is provided from our end, how you take this ahead is totally depended on your efforts and dedication.

More
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mkmohitrocks
@mkmohitrocks  ·  0 karma

ITM mumbai (not navi mumbai) & bangaloreboth dont come in top 100 b schools

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

@ITM.Counselor are the admissions still going on ?? Is there any entrance exam ??

2 comments
aimJB
@aimJB  ·  376 karma

same doubt

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ITM.Counselor

Dear Abhinav, 

I would like to inform you that College has been already started and admission have been closed for this year.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

@ITM.Counselor Hi, are the admissions still open? Can I apply through July ATMA scores as I haven't taken any exam till now.

1 comment
ITM.Counselor

Hi Ibad, 

I would like to inform you that we accept the july ATMA, and we have campuses in Bangalore, Chennai, Warangal, Navi Mumbai Kharghar, Mumbai Dombivali and also in  Noida although our seats are full but there can be possibility of seat vacant for some specialization you can share your contact details and academic records with us or feel free to call our Campus Counselor Anagha :- 9320316100. You can also visit our website i.e www.itm.edu.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

How is fm in itm!?  Is it good!??  What is placement record!?  

1 comment
ashish016
@ashish016  ·  0 karma

fm is gud,  

Like  ·  Reply  ·