ITM Admissions Official Query Thread 2015-17

It gives us immense pleasure to introduce ITM officially.

They will answer all admission related queries on this thread. To stay updated, start following the thread and keep posting your queries. 

All The Best!!

193 Posts  ·  3,053 Users
Page 1 of 19

Dear all, kindly follow this thread for queries related to 2018-20 for ITM: 

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/itm-admissions-official-query-thread-2018-19-4888401980424192

This thread is being shut from further posting and commenting.   

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hello MBA Aspirants of India, ITM Bangalore is among Top 30 MBA Colleges of Bangalore and one of the best BSchools of India. ITM has many campuses spread over India. ITM Bangalore is the campus under ITM B-Schools. To join ITM Bangalore on vaccan...
Read more...

Admission Guidance & Careers Soloutions
  •  
Hi...My sister has missed filling the ITM admission form. Is there any way she can apply? Her scores in CET is 91%ile and MAT is 685. She has completed her graduation from RA Poddar (BMS), Mumbai University and got 74% in 12th and 75% in 10th clas...
Read more...
  •  

Itm chennai or itm navi mumbai for 2 years pgdm ? Please guide 

•  
ITM.Counselor
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselor  ITM Navi Mumbai  ·  2 years ago
Hi @Jshradha Each campus of ITM B School is competent and have unique offerings in regards to academics and events happening on campus. In regards to best course, it totally depends on your choice and interest ...
Read more...
  •  

Is  the application link is still active i was pursuing cs course and it is still not completed so will it be going to be a big constraint in admission.???and there is a gap of 3-4 

•  
ITM.Counselor
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselor  ITM Navi Mumbai  ·  2 years ago

Hi @Mish, Yes link its still active . You can apply before 31st March 2017.

•  

I have been selected for ITM (finance).. my 10th marks- 76 %, 12th- 69.2 and graduation- 57% .. i hope my graduation % wont create problem at the time of placements..  pls help

•  
ITM.Counselor
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselor  ITM Navi Mumbai  ·  3 years ago

Hi @chokhdadolly , 

Thanks for sharing your scores Krati, i would suggest you to give your best in your internship as well as in your PGDM program so that your scores can be considered everywhere. 

•  
mkmohitrocks
devil saint @mkmohitrocks  ·  2 years ago

yes many company's do ask for minimum criteria for applying. most of then have set a benchmark of minimum 60% for applying. placements will get affected. 

•  

which itm is better ?? Bangalore or mumbai ( not navi mumbai )

& what is the avg and highest package for both ?

•  
ITM.Counselor
Hi@drai_93, Each campus of ITM B School is competent and have unique offerings in regards to academics and events happening on campus. In regards to best course, it totally depends on your choice and interest to go ahead with.Every company has its...
Read more...
  •  
mkmohitrocks
devil saint @mkmohitrocks  ·  2 years ago

ITM mumbai (not navi mumbai) & bangaloreboth dont come in top 100 b schools

•  

@ITM.Counselor are the admissions still going on ?? Is there any entrance exam ??

•  
aimJB
Ibad Sayyed @aimJB  ·  3 years ago

same doubt

•  
ITM.Counselor

Dear Abhinav, 

I would like to inform you that College has been already started and admission have been closed for this year.

•  

@ITM.Counselor Hi, are the admissions still open? Can I apply through July ATMA scores as I haven't taken any exam till now.

•  
ITM.Counselor
Hi Ibad, I would like to inform you that we accept the july ATMA, and we have campuses in Bangalore, Chennai, Warangal, Navi Mumbai Kharghar, Mumbai Dombivali and also in  Noida although our seats are full but there can be possibility of seat vaca...
Read more...
  •  

How is fm in itm!?  Is it good!??  What is placement record!?  

•  
ashish016
Ashish Raj Singh @ashish016  ·  3 years ago

fm is gud,  

•