IT Job->International Job

7 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi guys...!!! Wanted to know if S/W companies send their employees abroad? and if they do...which companies do send them and which do not. Also the kind of Salaries they get.... If there is already a tread which gives this info, please p...
Page 1 of 1
not only does it depend on how YOU perform it depends on:
1. How your company performs
2. How your unit performs
3. how many people have valid visas
4. is their an actual requirement in the downstream work
5. are you suitable for the role
6. how many seniors are waiting before you
7. how happy your seniors are with you performance

Sir, its best not to dwell on this. It will not lead you anywhere, especially not onsite!!!

Usually, in my company, the first trip is anywhere between 12 months to 60 months of experience, depending on the afore mentioned factors

Thanks for the post....By the way can you tell me which company you are working and what is your job profile? Thanks again!!!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
First of all tell me why do you want to go on site!!

I cant generalise but generally it takes a year for people to go abroad!!

I just wanted to know...Actually my friends( a lot of them!!) are going for GRE and stuff. But I tld them them that its possible to go abroad even working here. So I just wanted to confirm the issue. Thats all....

Thanks about the post again !!!!!:)
HI...

I have read almost the whole thread. And found little info about companies sending their employees abroad. Also, how long would it take to be eligible to go abroad on projects and stuff, I know that it depends on our ability and hardwork but i was thinking on an average, how many years or work experience is enough to go on such projects?

not only does it depend on how YOU perform it depends on:
1. How your company performs
2. How your unit performs
3. how many people have valid visas
4. is their an actual requirement in the downstream work
5. are you suitable for the role
6. how many seniors are waiting before you
7. how happy your seniors are with you performance

Sir, its best not to dwell on this. It will not lead you anywhere, especially not onsite!!!

Usually, in my company, the first trip is anywhere between 12 months to 60 months of experience, depending on the afore mentioned factors
HI...

I have read almost the whole thread. And found little info about companies sending their employees abroad. Also, how long would it take to be eligible to go abroad on projects and stuff, I know that it depends on our ability and hardwork but i was thinking on an average, how many years or work experience is enough to go on such projects?

Pal.. i was refering you to the thread as it had posts where ppl had mentioned salries for fresher....
First of all tell me why do you want to go on site!!

I cant generalise but generally it takes a year for people to go abroad!!
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

HI...

Hi guys...!!!

Wanted to know if S/W companies send their employees abroad? and if they do...which companies do send them and which do not. Also the kind of Salaries they get....

If there is already a tread which gives this info, please paste a link.

thank you...

Pal looks like you are a fresher & u can get relaven info abt salary on the following thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/best-salary-for-freshers-25008742

Almost all the companies send you to abroad but it depends on the project & your performance!!
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

Hi guys...!!!

Wanted to know if S/W companies send their employees abroad? and if they do...which companies do send them and which do not. Also the kind of Salaries they get....

If there is already a tread which gives this info, please paste a link.

thank you...