Issues while registering for CAT 2013 !

74 Posts  ·  148 Users
About this group
Hi All,The countdown has begun. It is time to take the first step i.e filling of the form. Some of us (including me) may face issues or may have a query while registering for CAT 2013. Kindly post your queries here. As of now I m getting 403: ...
Page 1 of 8

Puys, did you get the refund of the failed online vouchers ?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys need some help here. How to recover CAT admit card, my PC got formatted and I lost all data including soft copy of admit card before I took a print out. I have also deleted the email conformation,

I'm unable to login in the registration site to get the admit card. Can I mail prometric with my voucher no. to resend me the admit card?

FMS New Delhi
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi..I have a query..its way too late to ask but still I would feel relived to get an answer, while filling the CAT form, in the University/Institution & Discipline column, I had clicked on the options "others" as I am a Fashion Design Student and none of the options given therecorresponded to my field. Now later when I was filling the MDI Gurgaon form, again I had to click on the options "others" for degree information, I noticed a small blank box appeared wherein I had to type my degree name, I did not notice the same while filling the CAT form. My question here is was there any space available on the CAT form wherein one could write their University/Institute & Discipline details if they chose the option as "others" ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, all

i couldn't recover my password in (prometric cat application ) every time i try to reset password using mailed link a msg displayed "pls recover ur password again " 50 times i tried still couldn't recover the password .
So pls help.
And is there ne body who are facing sm problem .?
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am a Visual communication graduate. I have filled in my CAT application form and listed my Academic background as 'Any other' because Visual communication does not seem to fit into any of the given categories.

Is there someone who can help me with this ambiguity? Pls!

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey...
i got error" voucher s invalid" while registering. can anyone post how to fix this error?

i even got a mail tellin tat i can use the same voucher # 4 registration..
tried...n yet its the same :'(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have forgotten my Login password for Prometric website. The reset link forwarded by Prometric doesn't work as I get an error every time - " Your session has expired, if you have created a profile etc etc". So at present cannot log in to my account. Anyone else who has encountered the same issue. Already informed Prometric help centre about the same problem. Can anyone throw some light on this.

I'm not afraid..I'm angry.......
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have done a spelling mistake in my name during registration and not been able to edit it.

What to do now? really worried..😟😟

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, those who have given icse and isc please reply.in the cat form there is no option of cisce.there is an option of indian school of secondary education(icse) but i guess that's something else right?so should we go with any other or icse?please reply.thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi there

while registering 4 cat my session expired. i was at program filling page.

i tried to login but its saying username password mismatch.

i tried to reset password,but password reseting window has an error and im not able to do so

please help im really worried!!

i tried to register again but it is saying vouchr is expired. please post link to reset password which is working!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...