ISBR Bangalore or IIBS Bangalore

11 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group

Information about MBA or PGDM

Page 1 of 2

IIBS is an amazing school! It provides students with so many opportunities. There are so many ways to get involved, get ahead, and enjoy your time at the college. The professors are passionate and dedicated, the students are active, involved and determined, and the community has so much school spirit and passion. There is no other place that I would rather be! 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Being a part of IIBS had been the greatest fortune of my life. I am very grateful to all the respected faculties for their support in every step which helped me to discover my abilities and skills so that I can use them for better future.   I'll recommend to join this college as a result of its provides to students good teaching quality education and also 100% placement.The whole programme is designed to supply flexibility to students to choose among knowledge base subjects as per one’S  

2 comments
DINESHKRISHNA
@DINESHKRISHNA  ·  3 karma

What about placements

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

Placements are the one which is major attraction of our college. we get placements from different companies. Placements are great if you are prepared enough good otherwise, Awesome support system for entrepreneurship.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I truly believe IIBS is an amazing school that provides something for everyone, no matter your interests. The varsity of classes allows for so many career pathways. Your experience comes down to the effort and attitude you choose to put into it. Over all, I believe IIBS is a great school that offers many opportunities in a safe, fun, and positive environment.     

2 comments
Surbhi.Sinha620
@Surbhi.Sinha620  ·  0 karma

Over all good experience with the faculties and good place to study.   Good College having all requirements. good hostel good faculty good placements. everything is good. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

The staff and faculty are approachable and help to support your learning as well as support research projects. The staff is helpful and really cares about the students.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS is one of the fastest growing Institute in the country, and is listed among the one the best  

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Surbhi.Sinha620

Faculty so far so good. knowledge with industry experienced faculty enable students to know about the current market scenario    

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

There is an incredible amount of school spirit and a lot of ways to enjoy your time with friends. Overall, it’s a great school.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The college indeed provides great knowledge about the field and the faculty too helps to improve the knowledge practically.  

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Surbhi.Sinha620

IIBS that can culture some of the greatest minds out there, if the students are committed. Many of the courses can illicit intelligent conversation, foster respect, and expand one's knowledge.    

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

IIBS that can culture some of the greatest minds out there, if the students are committed. Many of the courses can illicit intelligent conversation, foster respect, and expand one's knowledge. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Life in IIBS is so exciting and dynamic that once u enter , u don't feel like leaving, and also you don't leave as the same person entered !  

4 comments
Surbhi.Sinha620

I personally love IIBS. The university has an extremely friendly atmosphere and environment; everyone is very welcoming and accepting.   

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

I personally love IIBS. The university has an extremely friendly atmosphere and environment; everyone is very welcoming and accepting.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS College is one of the most developing colleges in Bangalore, students can improve their knowledge, our chairman is ready to help students, if they have an innovative ideas about any unbeatable projects.  

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Surbhi.Sinha620

You get a lot of opportunities to interact with some of the best minds in businesses.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

I love IIBS!!! I have easily adapted to college life, and I love all my professors and am given the opportunities and help I need to succeed. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS not only adds to your intelligence but also provide you an opportunity to grow and reform in all other fields be it sports, cultural or any non-academic activity. The atmosphere created inside the campus four walls are just awesome. In few words,

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Surbhi.Sinha620

The institute guides us to get more from our lives. It encourages its students to strive for a greater purpose in life. Getting a good job is assured.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

It is my second home away from home. I love everything about this campus. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS deserve the value it gets and nothing can be a better place to study management in the country. This institute has attracted several international students from well reputed universities across the globe each year which is another proof of its being the best.

4 comments
Surbhi.Sinha620

There is an incredible amount of school spirit and a lot of ways to enjoy your time with friends. Overall, it’s a great school.     

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

In general, I found the students to be very motivated and up to the challenge.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS is a great place which offers abundant opportunities. Most professors are decent and high on content. The hostel facilities are good and the campus is a great place to be.     

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Surbhi.Sinha620

The quality of education they impart is unparalleled. They give uniqueness to our perspective. I feel highly privileged to learn from them      

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

If you plan on studying hard and if you want a peaceful life, IIBS is the best!

It is fun to meet and make new friends!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...