Isb ylp

30 Posts  ·  323 Users
About this group
I took Gmat and scored 700 (Q-50, v-34) is dis good enough for ISB ylp round 2? has anyother ylp applicant given Gmat yet?
Page 1 of 3

Hey guys

I have a GMAT MAGOOSH PREMIUM ACCOUNT that I would like to sell at a very low price. The account is valid till the end of the year.

Please contact 9176601665 to know more.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys YLP applicants received a mail of survey if we'd like to extend the application deadline. Hope everyone opted "YES" so that we can be more prepared

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Check the ISB YLP application process here : https://www.goalisb.com/isb-ylp-admission-process

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone,

With regard to ylp.Till when can we hope for a call for interviews this year. Also is there any particular order that ISB follows in calling applicants to the interview process.

Thank you

2 comments
khan.moin00103
@khan.moin00103IIM Calcutta  ·  576 karma

They call applicants city wise. This year the final stage ends on October 15 2017. It is unlikely that ISB will call anyone after October 10 2017.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
me_homi
@me_homi  ·  1 karma

I had called up the admissions office, they notified thata the interviews are till 24th September

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

i haven’t received any update regarding my application status for ylp. Whereas for all my friends it shows completed. Does this mean that i’m rejected? Please give an update if anyone knows about this..

1 comment
siddharth311j
@siddharth311j  ·  26 karma

no the status will get updated for everyone regardless of whether he is selected or not... if there is something missing in your application they will inform you through mail

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ang22
@ang22  ·  23 karma

Hey guys,
I am planning to write my GMAT in the next few months. I just finished my B.Tech and going to apply for the YLP programme at ISB.

Would be obliged if someone could evaluate my current profile and tell me what score I should aim at for my GMAT for the YLP program.

Class X- 87.4%Class 

XII- 72.6%

Graduation(Electronics and Comm Engineering)CGPA- 7.07

Extra Curriculars-
1. Selected as a member of the Student Council of my school and appointed as the head of the Discipline Committee

2. Goalkeeper of School Football team and also a member of the school cricket team

3. Certificate of participation at a programme at IIM Ahmedabad on "Entrepreneurship in a Digital Economy"

4. Certificate in successfully completing Transformer Botix at a workshop conducted by Technophilia systems  

5. Participated in National Robotics Competition(2013-14) 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey YLP aspirants, next month, ISB has a phenomenal opportunity for you to directly interact with the current cohort of students and faculty members on campus! 

On 14th October, 2017, ISB's Mohali campus is organizing a Model United Nations conference followed by a gala which will give you enough networking opportunities and time to check out the campus on your own. If you're a current undergrad student, you should register at the link below and be a delegate at the conference:

https://dare2compete.com/competitions/24144/isb-mun/indian-school-of-business-isb-hyderabad/advaita-2017 

Don't miss this opportunity to know what life is like at ISB! It's going to be your home for a year :) 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello! did anyone get shortlisted for ylp interview 2017?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Snehapatlori
@Snehapatlori  ·  1 karma

I am unable to login the portal too! Is that the same with others ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
uvfan
@uvfan  ·  0 karma

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, i come across this free course : https://www.prepathon.com/crack-cat-quant-2017-intro

1 comment
kayteed
@kayteed  ·  35 karma

I just joined the course. You can simply skip the promo code option and join the program by clicking a tab on right hand side. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please review my profile.10th:85% 12th:95% Graduating B.tech EEE in 2018 with aound 8.5CGPA.

Female

Already working in an NGO from one year.

Worked as an Intern in a start up where I learnt a lot

Worked as a committee member in my college fest

I am scoring 710-730 in mock GMAT exams.

Can I apply for ISB YLP ?What are my chances? 

apphelp
@apphelp  ·  35 karma

@Harshini999 The ISB YLP is designed for students in final or pre-final year of the graduation or post-graduation. When are you graduating? This would answer your first question.

With regards to the second question, you have done well academically so far and the gMAT score and extracurriculars are good too. You would have a good chance, provided you are eligible.

Feel free to reach out for a discussion.

Regards, Team Apphelp | India's # 1 MBA admissions consultancy | Phone: +91 9871354580 | Email info@apphelp.co.in | Website: http://www.apphelp.co.in 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...