ISB YLP 2013 applicants

7 Posts  ·  24 Users
About this group
hello puys :smiley: this thread is for those who have got through ISB YLP STAGE-1.......post your queries and keep yoursekves updated :smiley:
Page 1 of 1

hello i am going to apply for the isb ylp 2014 .
i have no extra curricular activities but academiv profile is good 10-88.8% 12-94.7% and upto 4th semester had cgpa of 7.41 i hav participated in national sports festival in badminton.

is it tough or easy to get a seat with this profile ..plz reply as quick possiblee

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Puys! Did anyone finally make it and is joining YLP??

I come not, friends, to steal away your hearts || DT'14
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi consultant

Passed out of Engg graduate program in 2013(fresher).

Profile-

1)10th - 89%

2)12th - 84%

3)BTech Instrumentation and control engg - 82%

Extra curriculum activity-

1)Organizer of college activities (3years).

2)Anchor and Volunteer- 3rd International Conference(SEMCOO-2012 & FANCCO-2012).

3)Winner of debate programs and leadership program in Tech and Cultural Fest.

4)Active sportsman in college level sports meets.

Present status-

Joined WIPRO Technologies as a Project Engg(continuing training).

Future Plans-

Ambition to join ISB,IIMs,SP jain........in near future for pursuing Masters in Management.

Objective-

Seeking Career enhancement through a holistic and professional approach. Grooming myself into an Industrial leader through the management program offered by these centers of excellence. Kindly help me with a strategy which will propel me to glory:thumbsup: .

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Shortlist for the second stage is out !! How many have made it to the final stage??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends,

As per my knowledge, ISB has two application deadlines: one in September and the other in November. So, would it matter if I apply later ? Do I have lesser chances or seats to apply for ? Does this affect an application in any way ?
Please respond ASAP, since I haven't applied for GMAT till now and was thinking to make it before the second deadline.
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

whats your status?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello puys 😃 this thread is for those who have got through ISB YLP STAGE-1.......post your queries and keep yoursekves updated 😃

71 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...