ISB Converters : Shed some light

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
MODERATORS : I dont want to start another thread for the sake of starting it . There is no single thread where I can find info in uncluttered form. Hi fellows , All those who have made into ISB Apr 05 Cycle or before , It would be a gr...
Page 1 of 1

You dont need to start a thread every time you have a query for ISB...Yes, info wont exist in uncluttered form...But sorting the info from the data is the least you can do to help yourself. And no, we don't have all ISB students on board to help you prepare this profile bank.....Post on the existing thread for ISB and check out the class profiles on ISB's site !!! And yea, plz do not bump other threads asking people to post in a particular thread. If junta feels like posting, they will :)

Cheers

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

MODERATORS : I dont want to start another thread for the sake of starting it . There is no single thread where I can find info in uncluttered form.

Hi fellows ,
All those who have made into ISB Apr 05 Cycle or before ,

It would be a great help if you could probably shed some light on your way into geting into ISB
You may fill your details in the following format for easy reference :

Year of Joining :
GMAT Score
Work Ex :
Industry :
Graduating College :
Extra Curricular Activies : ( Membership etc )
Interview Tips :
Lowest /highest GMAT for : 2+ yr range b) 4+ Yr range ( that u r aware of )
How u showed ur joining to ISB would be valuable ?
Any special talent that u posses ( say good speaker , good/beautiful looking , NTSE Scholar etc )

REPLY PLEASE !!! YOUR CONTRIBUTION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.