ISB CO2012 - Waitlists!!!!

412 Posts  ·  49 Users
About this group
Ok WLs.. !!! So the long long wait begins!!! I have heard that some will get the admit after 15days from today if some of the admits dont take up the offer. Anyways the wait is till 3rd week of march!!! %*% I hate this wait!!!
Page 1 of 42

I have been waitlisted. The trend of waitlist conversion varies from year to year. Fore example, the conversion in 2008 was very low, but was impressive in 2010.
I am not planning to apply to any other college. Good luck to all the waitlists.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitlist over... recieved a ding yesterday

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the deadline for submitting our fees was 16th of March. we could have accepted or rejected it earlier. there is no way we could refund the admission fees that we paid. in face book the CO2012 have 577 members... so its your guess. hope this info helps you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am another waitlisted candidates.. I mailed ISB and they said that there will not be another waitlist shortlisting.. They will be mailing rejection mail in this week.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No updates.... Does that mean that no seats are vacant after 16 March???
Could any of the selected applicants let us know that what is the last date of cancelling their selection and refunding the money. So that we know what is the date when seatsmay be vacnt?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nope ....sorry for the late response.

And I meant ping shashwat on facebook.

rossISB Says
No not on the facebook group.. u have his number of something?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
harshg Says
@ross. Aren't u on the facebook group, there is something planned today at koramangala. Catch hold of shashwat dixit if you are not on the group, he is the one organisisng the get together

No not on the facebook group.. u have his number of something?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ross. Aren't u on the facebook group, there is something planned today at koramangala. Catch hold of shashwat dixit if you are not on the group, he is the one organisisng the get together

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
at dis stage dats it....i deposited the 2L ystrday..guess we shud get our ids by Monday eod or tuesday morning..thngs will strt moving frm dere..dere r 3 pre-term tests we are supposed to take by March 27th..stats, quant and a/c...

n yes, u cn buk ur travel tickets also...9th is d day we have to be dere as registration takes plac then..

yeah 9th morning I will be there.. but what about the stay and all that.. wen are we supposed to get the rooms etc? Also what test are we talking about here? quant i can deal with anytime... stats and a/c are a freaking pain :)

Do we have any meet in bangalore before we leave for hyd?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rossISB Says
I tried the same but it didnt work.. but finally managed to edit it in the photoshop .. and uploaded it and it worked. Finally offer acceptance is done 2Lac transferred... anything else we need to do or just wait for further instructions? I am neck deep in work.. so cannot check al the forums..

at dis stage dats it....i deposited the 2L ystrday..guess we shud get our ids by Monday eod or tuesday morning..thngs will strt moving frm dere..dere r 3 pre-term tests we are supposed to take by March 27th..stats, quant and a/c...

n yes, u cn buk ur travel tickets also...9th is d day we have to be dere as registration takes plac then..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...