ISB Admission 2020 | Placements | Current Student Network

1,384 Posts  ·  17,895 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on ISB Aspirants and Get all the details about ISB Admission, ISB Coaching, ISB Placements, ISB Fees, GMAT Score For ISB much more from our MBA section.

Page 1 of 139

hi guys, in GMAT the workex is counted till we join the bschool. for eg if i'm joining a bschool next year, my workex will be counted as 3+1=4. what is the scenario for isb? will the workex only be counted till we apply? like septt 20? or till the session starts?? for thee admissions. does anyone know?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CrackAdmission is providing Free consultation to first 100 applicatns, fill in the form and let us help you take one step closer to ISB -

https://forms.gle/2F5gza4u4a5P8LZ96

CrackAdmission  Skype : CrackAdmission  Contact : +91-9701215544
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Union Bank of India, India's 5th largest Public sector Bank, offers Special Education Loan Scheme for Students of ISB (Hyderabad & Mohali Campus) for Executive Courses- PGP-PRO & PGP-MAX at the lowest ROI of 6.80% !  

Delhi NCR students interested in availing quick sanction/disbursement of loan can contact:

Mohit Krishna, (Manager Marketing)

M: 8010768063 / 9027226900 , E: mohit.krishna@unionbankofindia.com 

HIGHLIGHTS: 

1. Lowest ROI of 7.00% among peer Banks 

2. Maximum Loan Quantum:-

PGPPRO: Rs.31.00 lakhs; PGPMAX: Rs.41.00 lakhs

3. Nil Processing Fees/ No collateral security required

4. Margin: 15%

5. Maximum repayment tenure of 15 years (after course period)

6. Parent or spouse to be made co-applicant or personal guarantor without reckoning their income/means 

7. Quickest sanction/disbursement in 2-3 days

8. Reimbursement of Admission acceptance fee (AAF) & 1st or 2nd term fee(installments)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Union Bank of India, India's 5th largest Public sector Bank, offers Special Education Loan Scheme for Students of ISB (Hyderabad & Mohali Campus) for PGPM Course at the lowest ROI of 6.80% !  

Delhi NCR students interested in availing quick sanction/disbursement of loan can contact:

Mohit Krishna, (Manager Marketing)

M: 8010768063 / 9027226900 , E: mohit.krishna@unionbankofindia.com 

HIGHLIGHTS:

1. Lowest ROI of 6.80% among peer Banks

2. Maximum Loan Quantum of Rs.42.74 lakhs 

3. Nil Processing Charges/ No collateral security required/ No co-applicant or guarantor required/ Nil Margin

4. Maximum repayment tenure of 15 years (after course period + 1 year)

5. Quickest sanction/disbursement in 2-3 days

6. Reimbursement of Admission acceptance fee (AAF) & 1st or 2nd term fee(installments)

7. Loan for ‘Student Exchange’ programme upto Rs.4.00 lakhs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all!

ISB PGP deadlines have been released. Those who are interested in applying to PGP are requested to check the following link:

https://www.apphelp.co.in/ISB-deadlines.htm

It takes 4-6 weeks to put together a great application with well-constructed essays. Therefore, R1 aspirants should begin working on their essays right away.

Call us for a free profile evaluation.

Apphelp : India's # 1 MBA admissions consultancy

-----------------------------------------------

Phone: +91 9871354580

Email: info@apphelp.co.in

Apphelp : India's #1 MBA admissions consultancy | Phone: +91 9871354580  | Website: http://www.apphelp.co.in | Email: info@apphelp.co.in 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 24 months of work experience but in between due to health reasons I had to take sabbatical leave /LOA of almost 1.5 months..so will I still be eligible for class of 2021. Also due to COVID 19 recession I had to loose my job so I don't have option to further work and increase my work experience.

1 comment
ishiramunshi711
@ishiramunshi711  ·  10 karma

There must be something that you can work for, last resort would be an NGO maybe

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone here know, What is the selection percentage of YLP Stage 1 Candidates?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey! Congratulations to all those who got selected to round 2 of YLP! Since the upcoming rounds might deal with things which we may not be aware of and that useful information is scattered across the internet, I thought we could form a group and help each other out without wasting anymore time. Follow this link to join the WhatsApp group:  https://chatDOTwhatsapDOTcom/D5i7lRaNzUrCV0UZTanKir 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Sharan119
@Sharan119  ·  1 karma

You really cant post the name whatsap here. Its restricted. If you dont get it, mail me at sharan99vishnu@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
thebhavya
@thebhavya  ·  0 karma

same. Cannot get it even after converting those "DOTS"

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys so here is the news I just talked with the official's again and they are saying that some of the students get their result yesterday and some will get it today around 12:00 midnight so just keep calm and wish me luck, all the best to you all as well.

8 likes8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
Akash_bhadula
@Akash_bhadula  ·  14 karma

@Xyz33 hey, no worry brother, all the best to you as well.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Akhil189
@Akhil189  ·  0 karma

Did they mention at what time they will release

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is ylp stage 1 result 2020 out , I'm checking since yesterday evening . Or if you have the pdf can you please share

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
koyo_2020
@koyo_2020  ·  0 karma

@thebhavya people are getting mails today also?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
thebhavya
@thebhavya  ·  0 karma

I am not sure if they are receiveing today as well. I got it yesterday. But there are 2 friends of mine who are yet to get thier results.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...