ISB Admission 2019 | Placements | Current Student Network

Join the discussion on ISB Aspirants and Get all the details about ISB Admission, ISB Coaching, ISB Palcements, ISB Fees, GMAT Score For ISB much more from our MBA section

1,010 Posts  ·  7,251 Users
Recommended

ISB Placements 2018 | Know More

Page 1 of 101

query regarding isb applicaton for business analytics programme :, 

do we just need to complete the application form and not pay any fees as after filling up the form , it is showing  that "your application is complete"

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

when is the latest time to request gmac to send score to Isb for 15 dec deadlines ? I do have official test taker copy. 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Kindly evaluate my profile and let me know if i have chance of getting an interview call 10th and 12th- 90% Graduation- 80% (Mechanical Engg) GMAT score- 660 4 yrs of experience in core industry Lot of leadership experience in both college and at...
Read more...
  •  
CrackAdmission
CrackAdmission  @CrackAdmission  ·  16 hours ago
Hi @madankumar_92 : I would recommend you a GMAT retake. Aim to get a score in excess of 680 and complement it with a stellar application that demonstartes to the ad com why you would be a good fit to the ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Kindly evaluate my profile and also provide an ideal/ range of GMAT score required to gain entry into ISB in 2019. Work experience: 8 years (by next July) as a Senior Desgin Engineer Companies worked: TCS (EIS Domain) for 3 years,  Mercedes Be...
Read more...
  •  
CrackAdmission
CrackAdmission  @CrackAdmission  ·  1 day ago
  Dear Prithvi, Hope you are doing well. This is with reference to your profile, which you posted on the forum. I am an ISB alum, C014 and have been assisting applicants in their admission journeys since. The ISB ad com will evaluate your applicat...
Read more...
  •  
prithvi_ISB
@prithvi_ISB @prithvi_ISB  ·  10 hours ago

@CrackAdmission : Thank you.

@ISBmantra.com , @ISBguru.com Could you please give your view/opnion/suggestions. Thanks in advance.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

ISB application website is not working..Can someone please suggest what to do ?

It hasnt been working since 2 days

|GMAT 700+|....... Last Mile ..XAT
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Kindly evaluate my profile and also provide an ideal/ range of GMAT score required to gain entry into ISB Class of 2021. Work experience: 3 years (by next year) as a Research Analyst  Company: McKinsey Knowledge Centre Undergrad %age: 66.7% (Co...
Read more...
  •  
oneMBAcoach
Varun  @oneMBAcoach  ·  2 days ago
@Drizzler THe nature of your info is too 'quantitative'- let me answer based on that. Past acads, role and Brand on the CV definitely helps. Being an analyst (and looking at your past scores) a 720+ will do y...
Read more...
  •  
Drizzler
@Drizzler @Drizzler  ·  2 days ago

@oneMBAcoach Thanks a lot!

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Need a profile evaluation for myself Work experience: 7.5 years as a software developer/lead Companies worked in: Intel/ Siemens/ Infosys Undergrad cgpa: 8.6/10 12th: 83% 10th :77% GRE: 315 Work exp is diverse in doimns of Healthcare/ Retail/ Sale...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
oneMBAcoach
Varun  @oneMBAcoach  ·  3 days ago
@vidhirathod 315 GRE looks too low considering your IT background. last year the GRE range for ISB was 311-335 with the averag at ~325. Assuming a similar range this year, 315 is on the lower end of the spect...
Read more...
  •  
vidhirathod
@vidhirathod @vidhirathod  ·  3 days ago

thanks guys

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Please evaluate for R2: 2.5 years workex as Project Manager in Bajaj Auto R&D 10th:96.7 % ICSE 12th:81.5% Odisha state board CGPA:8.23 Btech Mechanical NIT Rourkela GMAT:700 6 months(currently in progress) volunteership with Teach For India

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
ISBmantra.com
ISBmantra.com  @ISBmantra.com  ·  3 days ago
Agree with the others @Pipiabhi! With low experience, it now comes down to your quality of experience and career progression. If you think you will be able to present these well through your essays, then go ahe...
Read more...
  •  
CrackAdmission
CrackAdmission  @CrackAdmission  ·  2 days ago
  Hi Pipiabhi, Hope you are doing well. This is with reference to your profile, which you posted on the forum. I am an ISB alum, C014 and have been assisting applicants in their admission journeys since. I definitely see a number of positives in y...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Please evaluate my profile for round 2 ISB: 27 years old Female with 5.5 years experience years experience Roles : Manager and Asst Manager in Supply chain of HUL xth : CBSE : 95.6% 12th : 96.5% B.Tech Chemical engg : 9.31 GPA - NIT warangal GMAT ...
Read more...
Load more comments 2 of 3
oneMBAcoach
Varun  @oneMBAcoach  ·  3 days ago
@Malini27 Past scores, HUL experience makes your profile strong and diverse. The GMAT score definitely betrays your otherwise strong stats. A lot will depend on how you showcase your career journey (achievements an...
Read more...
  •  
ISBmantra.com
ISBmantra.com  @ISBmantra.com  ·  3 days ago
Strong GPA, NIT, HUL - we would still take a chance with 650. Since there is R3, you may want to improve your GMAT, but in case you can't still go ahead. Do try a few international options like Ross MSCM if you can. 1 year program with a 3-year OP...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

when are the results for round 1 extended date going to be out? 

undefined
Write a comment...