ISB Admission 2019 | Placements | Current Student Network

Join the discussion on ISB Aspirants and Get all the details about ISB Admission, ISB Coaching, ISB Palcements, ISB Fees, GMAT Score For ISB much more from our MBA section

1,148 Posts  ·  7,617 Users
Recommended

ISB Placements 2018 | Know More

Page 1 of 114
Anyone still recieving R-2 results today please comment below.  An alum said If the results came yesterday, then today and tomorrow are the only days you should expect. So don't look for a mail from them, go to the Isb portal and refresh and chec...
Read more...
  •  
darshitam
@darshitam @darshitam  ·  6 hours ago

I checked the portal but there is not update there as well. This is so damn unprofessional

•  
Write a comment...

Yesterday while travelling back to Bangalore from Delhi 

Saw ISB dean with two ladies..

I regret, I should have asked him .. Sir, when are you gonna get free ? We are waiting for the result since 15th 🙄

Write a comment...

Have any of you got a reject mail, or haven’t got anything yet?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 11
ArfzInk
@ArfzInk @ArfzInk  ·  5 hours ago

@SamPandey they don’t . Ask around and make a good decision . If they are like this before getting in, imagine how they would be after you get in

•  
darshitam
@darshitam @darshitam  ·  5 hours ago

I am in the same situation. What other schools you are looking at?

•  
Write a comment...

Hey guys. Congratulations to everyone who got their admits. Please DM me for the link to the official ISB Co'2020 chat group. We are 562 people in the group at the moment. 

•  
Write a comment...

Is there any chat group for all admits of ISB's class of 2020? Please drop the link here for others to join

•  
paramb
@paramb @paramb  ·  1 day ago

+1

•  
Write a comment...

anyone who's not got the R2 result yet?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 31
Welcome_dp29
@Welcome_dp29 @Welcome_dp29  ·  19 hours ago

Don't assume anything! 

ArfzInk
@ArfzInk @ArfzInk  ·  19 hours ago
I have looked at a lot of posts. Everybody who has got a mail has either been shortlisted or has been waitlisted. If I remember right, even the confirmation mail said, “you will be contacted 5 to 7 days before the interview if you get selected” or...
Read more...
Write a comment...
Hey Guys, I have got admission in both IIM C (PGPEX) and ISB. I am confused between the two colleges. I have 5 years and 7 months of experience. What would you suggest which college to join? I have got my own pros and cons regarding the colleges....
Read more...
ISB
IIM C
  •  
Skip this question71 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Round 2 results out. Read below in the group something about review/reinterview for round 2 applicants. Any idea what's that about?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 11
paramb
@paramb @paramb  ·  1 day ago

@CrackAdmission thanks a ton for the clarification!

•  
ArfzInk
@ArfzInk @ArfzInk  ·  10 hours ago
  •  
Write a comment...

R3 calls for Delhi location received ?

the_silent_guardian 
  •  
krum_victor
@krum_victor @krum_victor  ·  3 days ago

+

•