ISB 2018 | ISB Admission | ISB Placements- PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on ISB Admission 2018 and Get all the details about ISB Admission, ISB Coaching, ISB Fees, ISB Placements, ISB MBA and much more from our MBA section

1,983 Posts  ·  11,227 Users
Page 1 of 198
Hello everyone: We are a team of mentors from IIMA and IIMC, we have helped 500+ students to get into their dream B-School (Indian as well Foreign). Our services include: 1. Personalised GMAT preparation 2. Application editing 3. Interview prepara...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

Generally what roles do candidates with 10+ workex post mba receive. ?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
Mechanimal
O K @Mechanimal  ·  2d

Thanks varun and akansha for ur inputs, I heard the placements are heaving skewed towards consulting and IT so what can a guy like me from infrastructure sector expect with no consulting experience.

•  
oneMBAcoach
Varun  @oneMBAcoach  ·  1d
My friend it is a simple concept of Input vs Output. Most candidates in ISB belong to the IT field and will therefore get placed in the IT field. On the other hand, Consulting (along with Investment Banking) is arguably the sector that has the hig...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..
Interesting. Looks like last years essays have been reworded. The crux of the essays remain the same. Essay 1 : It's important to create a PITCH to begin with. Think about it – ISB has your grades, your GMAT score, your resume, and  all other sun...
Read More...
Post 6686544325246976
ISB Essays Analysis for 2017- 2018
Struggling with writing your ISB essays? Read our authoritative ISB essays analysis for effective techniques on writi...

Admission crackverbal

www.linkedin.com/in/shreekala-kurup
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..
Following is our analysis and recommendations for this year's ISB essays. Essay 1: At ISB we value diversity as it enhances both the in-class and out of class learning experience. Tell us how would you contribute to the same? (400 words max) Wow! ...
Read More...

www.ISBeacon.com
akashnitrr
Akash Mishra @akashnitrr  ·  2d

Wow. very well narrated. Thanks for the heads up!!

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Let me know if anyone wants to get Essays Done and SOPs done. PM me. At highly discounted pricing from alumni of top Bschools and foreign institutions, ISB Passouts

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
Hi all, The wait is over and the ISB essay topics are finally out. The essence remains same, but the way you position your candidature is more important than ever. Here are this year's essay topics: http://www.apphelp.co.in/ISB-Essays.htm Also ...
Read More...

Apphelp : India's #1 MBA admissions consultancy | Phone: +91 9871354580  | Website: http://www.apphelp.co.in | Email: info@apphelp.co.in 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..
Hi All..need advice... I currenly work in IT sector for a big global bank (rank less than 50 in Fortune 500) and earning around 15+ CTC pa. This July, I will be completing 3 years of work ex. I need suggestion if ISB is good for my career. Will I ...
Read More...
  •  
oneMBAcoach
Varun  @oneMBAcoach  ·  1w
Hello @PSah132 to answer this first one needs to understand your motivation to apply to ISB. What are your career goals and why is an MBA an absolute necessity to achieve these goals? Based on this it will be...
Read More...
  •  
apphelp
Apphelp  @apphelp  ·  6d
@PSah132 ISB opens a lot of doors for candidates with 3 years of work experience. Consulting is definitely an option, though the competition is fierce. Product and Project Management roles should be another option...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

Where can I take mock tests for GMAT and practice questions online.

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
oneMBAcoach
Varun  @oneMBAcoach  ·  1w

Hello Pankaj- you can begin by taking a free mock test here- https://mbakarma.com/quiz/gmat-score-calculator/. This will help you assess you strong or weak areas and then you can focus on that. All the best for your GMAT. Varun. MBAkarma.com

•  
prateek7563
Prats  @prateek7563  ·  5d

Let me know if anyone wants to get Essays Done and SOPs done. PM me. At highly discounted pricing from alumni of top Bschools and foreign institutions, ISB Passouts 

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
Here's my take on the essay topics for this year, based on my own experience of successfully applying to ISB. Essay 1: At ISB we value diversity as it enhances both the in-class and out of class learning experience. Tell us how would you contribu...
Read More...
  •  
prateek7563
Prats  @prateek7563  ·  5d

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
Hi I'm planning to take admission in isb HYD next year... Can someone please suggest when should I take the GMAT exam and how to score 720+ considering my 10th 81%, 12th 67%,work ex - 2years TECH M, 4+ YEARS as Asst manager in SBI, cleared SBI po...
Read More...
Load more comments 2 of 6
oneMBAcoach
Varun  @oneMBAcoach  ·  2w
Hello Pankaj- If you wish to take admission in Apr 2019, then the best time to take the GMAT for R1 deadlines is by July End and for R2 applications is Aug end latest. Then you will have at least a month for R1 and at least 2 months for R2 to work...
Read More...
  •  
ABatExperts
Akanksha at Experts' Global @ABatExperts  ·  2w
@pankaj071987 Hi Pankaj, if you are looking at gaining admission in April 2019, you must attempt the GMAT latest by September. This way you will be able to apply in R2 (deadline: 15th Dec). However, if you are looking to apply in R1 (we are consid...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store