ISB Class of 2018 Aspirants

Hello All, 

This is a discussion forum for all those who aspire to or have been accepted to ISB PGP Class of 2018, commencing April 2017.

1,532 Posts  ·  5,664 Users
Page 1 of 153
Please evaluate my profile for ISB School/College ------------------------------------------------ 10th - 92%, 12th - 88% BE Comp Sc 69%  MS Software Systems Bits Pilani 7.5 CGPA Work Experience ----------------------------------------------- 10...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Mansie Dewan @MansieDewanConsulting  ·  15h
@peeyushuniyal Hi Peeyush, I'm sure you've been through the complete ISB offerings and the PGPMAX program which on the face seems better aligned to your experience. If you're still keen to apply to the PGP, you must articulate strong reasons for d...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Peeyush  @peeyushuniyal  ·  3h

PGPMAX I believe is for company sponsored/supported candidates only

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi Guys, i come across this free course : https://www.prepathon.com/crack-cat-quant-2017-intro

• favorite_border 
star_border
Kaytee D @kayteed  ·  1d

I just joined the course. You can simply skip the promo code option and join the program by clicking a tab on right hand side. 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi,  I am looking for admission opportunity at ISB. Following is my track record: 10th & 12th - 89% B. Com (hons) for Shaheed Bhagat Singh College - with 75%+ i.e, first division with distinction at graduation level Cleared CA intermediate (...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 7
@Nikita06 @Nikita06  ·  2d

@strategy4gmat For extra curriculars i also mentioned about Dance in the previous post. Have been following various dance forms since childhood. Kathak for over 10 years and then salsa for a few months as well.

• favorite_border 
Strategy 4GMAT @strategy4gmat  ·  2d
@Nikita06 Volunteering and dance are strong points to differentiate yourself in the application. You need not do anything else on this front. Take initiative at work and lead projects, if possible. Get a high GMA...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..
  Hi all   After our successful ISB Admissions Gyaan Sessions (the series can be viewed here: http://strategy4gmat.com/events.php), the team at Strategy4GMAT will be conducting an IIM A PGPX Admissions Gyaan Session. The details of the session are...
Read More...

Regards,   Abhishek  ISB alumnus & Co-Founder, Strategy4GMAT Ph: +91 9990493487 | E: info@strategy4gmat.com   www.strategy4gmat.com 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

E gmat course available. Email : srinija.bn@gmail.com

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Could you help me too, I will give a brief description.  10th - 91% 12- 88% B.Tech - 6.9 June 2016 - June 2017 : I.T. company in India June2017 - December 2017: Same company but working in Vienna, Austria for 6 months.  In college,  I have partici...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Strategy 4GMAT @strategy4gmat  ·  2d
@shaurbanabus You must decide which country you want to live / work in the long-term. That's how you should narrow down your B school options. If you would like to work in India, ISB is a good bet. You have ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Apphelp  @apphelp  ·  2d
@shaurbanabus @shaurbanabus the choice of B-schools should depend on your post-MBA goals. Every b-school has a soft spot where it comes to student profiles, recruiters and placements. We think that have a strong p...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

We are offering a special package for ISB applicants. For more information and a free profile review, please visit our website.   

Abhishek, Former Sr. Associate Director and Alumnus, Indian School of Business. Founder, CollegeStation.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi, I have written CAt twice and got very good scores on both occasions...99.59 and 99.76.... unfortunately couldnt convert ABCL.....writing GMAT for the first time this year and I  wanted to know how imp GMAT score is for getting into ISB and als...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Apphelp  @apphelp  ·  4d
@BabaYagaPawar @BabaYagaPawar the ISB admission process is very different from those of the IIMs. There is no cut-off for GMAT, the GMAT score that you should aim for, would completely depend on your profile. For instance, the GMAT range for the ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Magoosh Gmat Premium account going for cheap.

• favorite_border 
star_border
E Yogesh Rao @yogeshrao30  ·  3d

@arush361 Interested, Can you email me the details. yogeshrao30@gmail.com

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
 Aspiring to apply at ISB EEO . I request a  sincere evaluation and review on my profile whether it stands on getting  an admission or do i need to develop it , if so kindly suggest. I have 21 months of mixed experience as of now  10th ,12th both...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4
MBA Decoder.com @mba-help  ·  4d
@Meanmachine007 - Hi Pranav, Is the work experience you have listed ( 12 month as a Pro-term Lecturer; 6 month as a Production Manager; 3 month as a US REcruiter) full time work experience? If you already have 21 months full time work exper...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Apphelp  @apphelp  ·  4d

@Meanmachine007 sure, feel free to reach out anytime.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.