ISB Class of 2018 Aspirants

Hello All, 

This is a discussion forum for all those who aspire to or have been accepted to ISB PGP Class of 2018, commencing April 2017.

1,022 Posts  ·  2,304 Users  ·  Updated 14m ago
Page 1 of 102
ISB Interview FAQ guide by ISB alumni Hi all, We, the team at Strategy4Gmat (all ISB alumni), have compiled an FAQ guide (with guidance for answers) for ISB interviews. Feel free to drop in your email here (or...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 25
@talwararjun4 @talwararjun4  ·  1h

pls mail it to talwararjun4@gmail.com thanks!

• favorite_border 
Nitin Agrawal @nitin758  ·  14m

Please email me at nitin758@gmail.com. Thanks a lott

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
I saw in of the blogs online that the gmat weightage for ISB is 30%. http://www.mbacrystalball.com/blog/2014/05/08/isb-admission-process/ So, suppose the gmat score is 700, a possible way to score it is by the overall percentile (which comes out ...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
star_border
@prerana.das11 @prerana.das11  ·  1d

i dont think that's true. In my opinion, they probably just see GMAT as a gateway of rejection or further considerations. Because, i know a lot of people who've got rejected at 740, and others who've got in at 650. Similar background people. 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi All, Request you to review my profile  1. 10th- 82.4% 2. 12th-78% B Tech NIT Raipur-7.56 CGPA ASM in Honeywell 2.5 years before that Assistant Manager in Godrej for 3 years College Cricket captain, Inter NIT Nationals played, Movie Making com...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 5
ishan bhat @ishan_03  ·  1d

@Komap I havent applied yet but planning to apply to warwick, lancaster, casss ,manchhester, said and judge.

• favorite_border 
ishan bhat @ishan_03  ·  1d

@singaurey Hi i have sent you my email id , request to revert so i send you my CV

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi all, I am an ISB cycle 2 applicant. Wish to understand if all the applicants have already received an application completion notification by now. My app status still shows submitted online ( i submitted my app on 15th Jan). Also, is there any l...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@Komap @Komap  ·  2d
@mozi9490 Hi. I received a 'complete except....' mail yesterday. What i inferred from the mail is that the applications are viewed sequentially and then status is sent to the respective candidates mentioning whether the application is complete. So...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi all, Just wanted to know as to when EEO calls will be rolled out. Any information?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi All, Just wanted to get an overall idea on my application. Can seniors please review it and let me know do I need to re attempt GMAT to appear in interview for 2018 sessions. My recent GMAT SCORE IS 610. Education details: MBA in healthcare man...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 14
@strategy4gmat @strategy4gmat  ·  2d

@Rsdreammba Hi, we are an ISB alumni venture who help people get in their dream B schools. You can get your essays reviewed by our team of experts. Visit our website www.strategy4gmat.com for more details.

• favorite_border 
Ankit Kumar @ankitkumar1126  ·  2d
hi your academic profile and work ex. is good. ISB prefers a diverse profile with strong co - curriculars so you are good in that sphere too. However your GMAT score is low. You should take another shot at i...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

when are the calls supposed to be out and what are the tentative interview dates ?

Indomitable spirit 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4
Smriti Srivastava @smriti.sri  ·  3d

@PKataria thanks a lot 😀

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Does anyone has groundlevel report of how placements are in ISB ? I don't believe in Placements reports of B-Schools, I think they are just like Indian Media News channels  

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 8
Anand Chandrasekharan @anand.ch89  ·  7h

R1 admit here and echo what Ashish says. Have spoken to current students and the current placement scenario is not even 1% disappointing. FYI, if you want to treat ISB as a placement vending machine then it's better not to apply.

• favorite_border 
Anand Chandrasekharan @anand.ch89  ·  7h

Please focus on your application and not placement statistics

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi, Can anyone share  the  list of best 1 year B schools of  abroad with ROI.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 8
ishan bhat @ishan_03  ·  3d

@anusha.243 MIM is offered by LBS. What about Judge(( Cambridge), Said( oxford), Manchester bussiness school, LSE , INSEAD, and others.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hii I have successfully submitted my application.. I have about 6.5 years of experience all in single organization.. However, I have had 3 different responsibilies in my tenure.. The application format did not allow me to describe my responisbilie...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4
Gaurav D @gaurav21  ·  2d

@Nick7 660..what anout u ?

• favorite_border 
Nick 7 @Nick7  ·  10h

@gaurav21 Mine is 670

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.