ISB 2018 | ISB Admission | ISB Placements- PaGaLGuY

2,039 Posts  ·  11,754 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on ISB Admission 2018 and Get all the details about ISB Admission, ISB Coaching, ISB Fees, ISB Placements, ISB MBA and much more from our MBA section

Page 1 of 204

Dear Aspirants,   

The new admission query thread for ISB Admissions 2019 has been created, please follow and share your queries in the new thread  

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/isb-class-of-2019-aspirants-5578050492170240

2 likes
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Any updates today? Anybody got any email or call about the interviews for people who submitted scores later? Just wanted to know if selected or rejected, as i have to think of the future course of action!? Still no information :(

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
tush1992
@tush1992  ·  342 karma

On the telegram group, there is a buzz that the interviews are already going on.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
tush1992
@tush1992  ·  342 karma

Dec 20th is the last date of interviews. So you can expect calls rolling out till 14th or 15th.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  

Anyone who submitted the scores after September 15th in R-1 and received a shortlist?

1 like2 comments
ISBmantra.com
@ISBmantra.com  ·  2,237 karma

Hi @Devgan_Swati! Interviews going on since last 10 days. Feel free to send your profile to info@isbmantra.com for a chance analysis. 

All the Best!

'ISBmantra'

[The only company with Former ISB Admissions Officers on board]

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Neerajj_0218
@Neerajj_0218  ·  25 karma

No information on that...still waiting

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Isb pgp results declared??? Still seeing that idiotic status of application complete.. eager to see rejection status..to get motivation for offer letter next time..but right now..'caught in mid' coz last year I already had offer of ampI from isb.

Anyone who submitted scores after Sep 15 in R-1 and received a shortlist?

Hi, I am keen on applying to ISB for the 19-20 PGP batch. Could someone please help me with a profile evaluation?

Class 10: 90.00%

Class 12: 88.33% 

Graduation: BBA 3.25/4 from NMIMS Mumbai

GMAT: Not given yet but targeting 700

Work Ex: (total 2.4 years currently)

2016 - 2018: Marketing Executive at a Hospitality firm

2018 - Current: Assistant Manager Marketing & Communication at the same Hospitality firm 

+ 3 short internships during the undergrad program

+ Experience with blogging for fashion, lifestyle, beauty

Management Development Programs in Digital Marketing and Analytics from SPJIMR Mumbai and IIM Bangalore (both in 2018)

DELF A1 and A2 certification (Beginner's French)

Coursera: Brand Management (LBS) and Fashion & Luxury Management (Bocconi) 

Looking forward. Thanks in Advance! 

1 like1 comment
ISBguru.com
@ISBguru.com  ·  0 karma

Hi Neha, Interesting area of work, but low GPA and low work-ex. You may want to target at least 720 on the GMAT. Overall, the quality of experience will have to come across really strong. You have done well to take up additional courses. Start working on your application well in advance to develop a strong set of essays. 

All the Best!

ISBguru

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

I too am waiting for any calls or intimation. I too submitted GRE score. International candidate, haven't received a notification yet.

1 comment
raisamar15
@raisamar15  ·  3 karma

i called in ISB and enquired about shortlisting status. But she said, we are almost done with interviews. Official communication will be done by 15 Nov about rejection/selection. So, we guess 21000 (GRE + ISB fee wasted) and dreams this year of ISB shattered :( congrats to all einstein selected.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  

i have applied on 8 sep for ISB PGPM for Mohali location with scores obtained in GRE on screen on same day of applying but sent the official report card from GRE website by 21 sep when ISB team contacted me for Incompleteness. BUt, as now its 3 Nov and Mohali interviews are till 10 NOV. on call adcom team is telling me to wait till first week of NOV but now 10 november is only a week ahead to close interviews. So, m getting a hint, all is over???

1 comment
ansh2402
@ansh2402  ·  0 karma

No. I'd suggest wait up. Btw, what is your gre score?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

I have applied before 15th September, but haven't received a call till now. Moreover the result date is on 15 th November, so ISB must have been done with the interview rounds. Is there any possibility of getting a call now??

2 comments
Harsh_BN
@Harsh_BN  ·  1 karma

There is actually. They are conducting interviews in Hyderabad and Mohali campus till the 10th of November.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PD100
@PD100  ·  7 karma

What I'd your profile @harsh_bn?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

anyone here play fifa game? who can play with me?