ISB Class of 2018 Aspirants

Hello All, 

This is a discussion forum for all those who aspire to or have been accepted to ISB PGP Class of 2018, commencing April 2017.

1,344 Posts  ·  4,531 Users
Page 1 of 134

Hey! If anyone of you are still opting for loans for the 2018 program, SBI is providing them at a pretty faster pace here in Delhi. Ping me for a contact which might help you guys!

Cheers!

CAT'16:99.51|| NMAT'16:232(MBA: 23; MBA HR: 228)||SNAP'16:99.51(SIBM: 12)||IIFT'16:97.XX||Rejects: SPJ(Ops)(WL86)

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi. CAn someone help me with ISB's PGPpro programme (Weekend Executive MBA) ? How helpful is it in terms of learning and getting a good placement after it. 

• favorite_border 
star_border
ISBmantra.com  @ISBmantra.com  ·  1d
Hi @krsrevol! The PGPpro isn't a program you may benefit directly from in terms of placements. It will help you gain good business understanding and exposure, develop a good network, and grow within or outside y...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

What if a student of BBA wants to study for MBA (finance) 2017 but hasn't appeared for any entrance exam is it possible? 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Heya fellas...i am from the class of 2017, graduating this april. Let me know if you need any clarity regarding ISB. 

The one who has plenty of comforts will never live to tell a story.  
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 5
@TyrionDany @TyrionDany  ·  1d

@Raj332 sorry, it is 34 lakhs, thanks for correction

• favorite_border 
@swaroop.nitw @swaroop.nitw  ·  19h
Hi adit, I'm planning to give gmat next month, I have 5yrs of experience in telecom. Xth 81% XIIth 93% Btech ECE 68% NIT warangal. Extra curriculars include sports and painting at national level. Can you please evaluate my profile and some approxi...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi all, my queries are 1) ROI by doing one year mba from ISB, the fees is around 45L and average packages r 20L, 2)for a person with 3.5 yrs exp in IT, wat package can one expect and also wat do the companies look in a candidate. Any inputs re...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Ram Choudhary @GemD  ·  7h

@TyrionDany Fees is not "around 45L". Please check the website.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi All, I have a weak profile, x- 75.00 xii -70.00 Btech- 70.06 Mtech-7.18 work ex 3.5 yrs till date, no big extra curricular acheivement. Any chance for ISB 2018 ??

• favorite_border 
star_border
@sharma177raj @sharma177raj  ·  3d

Yes very, perform good in GMAT. 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi I have a GMAT score of 680 and 2 years 9 months of work ex in non engineering field. Do I stand any chance in last round of NUS/NTU? Or should I retake GMAT and apply next year? I know this is ISB group and apologies for posting a question reg...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi can someone please forward me the ISB facebook group's link?

• favorite_border 
star_border

What are the rules and regulations for a person pursuing MBA during CA articleship period?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Nikunj Damani @nikunjdamani  ·  4d

@Prabha002 You need to terminate your artiecleship. Both MBA and articleship cannot be done together.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

What company has the best MBA marketing internship? 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Vijay Khannah @CV_MBAHELP  ·  6d

@ArijitCAT B school do not judge you on the basis of where you have done your internship from they are more concerned on the work/ project that you have done there.

• favorite 1
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.