ISB 2018 | ISB Admission | ISB Placements- PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on ISB Admission 2018 and Get all the details about ISB Admission, ISB Coaching, ISB Fees, ISB Placements, ISB MBA and much more from our MBA section

1,831 Posts  ·  11,046 Users
Recommended

LIVE CHAT with GRE® Global Spokesperson Mr. Jason Baran - PaGaLGuY [Sept'17] Join Now.

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 183

Tentative date of 'cycle-2 shortlisted candidates list for intervews announcement' ?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
Anand Dubey @dubeyandy  ISB Hyderabad  ·  10h

It is not released on one single day but in batches. Expect interview invites to start in first week of Feb

• favorite_border 
@seshagiriraol @seshagiriraol  ·  10h

@dubeyandy Ok. Thank you

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hello Guys, I have already submitted my application to ISB. I have 4.9 years of experience in Telecom Product Development. I have applied with my GRE score and it was 318(161Q/157V). If I improve on my GRE score now and inform ISB about the same, ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@BangaSahil @BangaSahil  ·  3d

• favorite_border 
Anand Dubey @dubeyandy  ISB Hyderabad  ·  1d

Once application is submitted with the exam ID, that score will be considered. 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

http://www.isb.edu/pgp/admissions/admission-calendar

Indeed deadline has been extended, check the link.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Deadline exxtended till 18th Jan. 6pm

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
HI, The ISB application deadline for R2 has been extended to 18th January 5:00 PM.  There was server congestion and hence I was not able to apply. Called up the Admissions team and Manasa from the  team informed me the same. But she advised to  su...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Did anyone receive the confirmation email after submitting the application for R2?Or do we just get the status page with 'submitted' written all over in the portal.

• favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..

Any one else with a frozen ISB application portal??

• favorite 1
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4
@beefcakeharsh @beefcakeharsh  ·  4d

Not able to login now. Work Exp section was giving me trouble. 

• favorite_border 
@vipinbansal92 @vipinbansal92  ·  3d

I am not able to save anything in extra curricular, work experience, hobbies... Is anyone else also facing this issue?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
I am in doubt about applying for ISB for the second deadline which is tomorrow. Below is my profile: 10th: 78 12th:86 B.Tech :71.14 Delhi Technological University 2.5yrs workex - Moody's Analytics GRE 319 - 167QA, 152 VA, AWA - 3 Should I compl...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Vaa S @niks90  ·  4d
dont apply in haste. I did that last year. Big mistake! go ahead with the application only if your essays are in final shape. You can always try for ISB next year. As it is, your CAT score seems good and should get you some old IIM calls. Focus on...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Any generous ISB admit/alum willing to review my essays? Please comment. 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

My friend want to try for 2019 batch how much score in GMAT is safe side and he have >80 %in academics and 1year experience in it firm please suggest me

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store