ISB Class of 2018 Aspirants

Hello All, 

This is a discussion forum for all those who aspire to or have been accepted to ISB PGP Class of 2018, commencing April 2017.

1,444 Posts  ·  4,848 Users
Page 1 of 144
 Profile evaluation / ISB Application Queries: Ask ISB alumni Aiming to get into ISB this year? Not sure what it takes to get in? Let ISB alumni evaluate your profile and suggest improvements to ensure you get into your dream B-school.  Fill up...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
ISB Admissions Gyaan Session Series (by ISB alumni) Hi, After a fantastic 1st ISB Admissions Gyaan Session (see youtube link below for recording), the team at Strategy4GMAT (all ISB alumni) are conducting the 2nd ISB Admissions Gyaan Session on ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi Team can anyone suggest how to go about preparing for GMAT , i had some old OG books , prepared for a month and had appeared for a moc test . My test score was disappointing (520) . Is taking up a classroom coaching a good advice and if so whic...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@strategy4gmat @strategy4gmat  ·  17h
@sumeetnaug24 Your mock score suggests that you need coaching. So do your due diligence and enroll in a program. In addition, you also need help on how to take the test. A good test taking strategy can easily ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
@TheRedPen @TheRedPen  ·  6h

@sumeetnaug24 Hey Sumeet, You definitely need coaching. We could recommend some tutors if you are in Mumbai.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
@TheRedPen @ISBmantra.com Could you please evaluate my profile. I am planning to apply in ISB this year. GMAT score - 710 Work experience - 2 years in J.P Morgan Education: B.E (Mechanical engg.) from NSIT; XII-85.2%; X-97.2%  Was a part of the...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
Apphelp  @apphelp  ·  1d
@gary93 Here's what we think works for you: Good academics. A good brand name in the form of J.P. Morgan. The score of 710 is also definitely above the ISB average. However, there are many more aspects to the...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
@strategy4gmat @strategy4gmat  ·  16h
@gary93 As an ISB alumnus, I can tell you that its a strong profile for ISB. 710 is slightly above average and you need not retake the test. You have a good mix of academics, work experience and extra-curricu...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi, Which are the best books for GMAT advanced pracitice? 

I can give you an offer.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hey guys, please evaluate my profile : 10th - 95.09%, 12th - 94.67, B.Tech from VJTI with CPI - 8.44. Currently I am working at Crompton from last 1 year. So I have a good one year experience. I am planning to apply for ISB this year for early ent...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Apphelp  @apphelp  ·  1d
  @Sanjaylote    ISB EEO evaluates your potential to be a good leader. Therefore, your application and candidature should clearly reflect your personality, your goals and expectations. Since you have only one year of work-experience, you should be...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
@strategy4gmat @strategy4gmat  ·  16h
@Sanjaylote As an ISB alumnus, I can tell you that a you have a good chance at ISB EEO, provided you have a higher than average GRE / GMAT score. You have strong academics and Crompton is a decent brand. Ho...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi @We24x7U @ISBmantra.com @strategy4gmat Kindly evaluate my profile- Academic Career: 10th- 77% (CBSE), 12th- 83% (CBSE), B.com- 68% (DAVV). I am a Chartered Accountant (cleared in May 2015, 3rd attempt) and am also pursuing Company Sec...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
@TheRedPen @TheRedPen  ·  3d
Hi Aditya. I am Anju Goela, an MBA Content Associate with education consultants - The Red Pen. ISB looks at your academic credentials very closely while scutinising your application. They will consider your class 12, graduation, certificate (CA/CS...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
We24x7 U @We24x7U  ·  3d
@AdityaGaggar You have excellent profile in CA+CS Financial Planning and forecasting. Multiple attempt can always be justified with positive attribute of your career and personality, not much of a concern. Definitely...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hey guys,  A friend of mine wants to get into the coveted ISB through the GRE score. Now I am ignorant of the programs and the admission process in ISB. I would be thankful if you guys could tell me which programs in ISB take GRE score into consi...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 6
@abhinav293 @abhinav293  ·  4d

@TheRedPen Thank you!

• favorite_border 
@abhinav293 @abhinav293  ·  4d

@apphelp Thank you!

• favorite 1
Write a comment..
Need profile evaluation: 10: 77% 12:66% Grads: B Tech Biotechnology - 8.78 CGPA PG: PGD in Banking - 8.30 CGPA Work ex: 67 Months in varied profiles in same organisation Organisation: ICICI Bank. Joined as team member and currently unit head of cu...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
We24x7 U @We24x7U  ·  6d
 @Aks_7 5+ years experience  and Banking background, doesnt prove to be a differentiator. But this doesnt meand an average acad candidate can't get through.  If you believe in yourself, it will work. Many other factors are to be considered. You ha...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
ISBmantra.com  @ISBmantra.com  ·  6d
@Aks_7! Interesting profile. Potential for a good story, with the effort you have put in to move from Biotech to Banking. A 710+ GMAT with a strong set of essays should give you a decent shot at ISB. All the...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.