ISB Class of 2015 aspirants

2,425 Posts  ·  2,932 Users
About this group
Hi, With all calls made for ISB class of 2014, and the last few interviews left. It is the perfect time to start looking at the future and start preprartion for class of 2015. Cheers
Page 1 of 243
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys, I got a Free Profile Evaluation Here -  https://goo.gl/v8zvgW 

Really Helpful..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys I need help,  I got interview call from ISB for this Sunday. Today I was checking my profile in ISB site n found I attached my friends colleges marksheet accidentally what to do now please help can I mail them and tell or should I tell them on interview day . The marksheet I attached was of my frds who scored 86 cgpa and I scored 90+cgpa. will they cancel my interview :(

I can't lose this opportunity please guide 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do I have any chance of ISB? If yes, how much gre score will I need? I have already taken gre once and got 314. Is that enough or should I retake the exam? My 10th is 81%, 12th is 69% and grad (BE IT) is 66%. I have worked in father's business for 4 years. I look after most of the business (from procurement to selling, marketing, hiring, employee retrenchment etc.). Please advice.. Have plenty of extracurrics and cocurrics in college and school if that helps. Currently also associated with an NGO called Bhumi in teaching.....

2 comments
mohit721jain
@mohit721jain  ·  0 karma

Honestly, Your academic scores seem on the lower side. To compensate, You'll have to get a score more than 750 in GMAT or a proportionately higher score in GRE.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
108sandeep108
@108sandeep108  ·  0 karma

@mba-help thanks a lot...you are amazing and awesome 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do I have any chance of ISB? If yes, how much gmat score will I need? My 10th is 81%, 12th is 69% and grad (BE IT) is 66%. I have worked in father's business for 4 years. I look after most of the business (from procurement to selling, marketing, hiring, employee retrenchment etc.). Please advice.. Have plenty of extracurrics and cocurrics in college and school if that helps. Currently also associated with an NGO called Bhumi in teaching.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sorry guys, for this update but i know u guys must have got manhattan login profiles. can you pls share them with me... i need to look how good manhattan tests are..since i am in my nascent stages of studying for the GMAT . thanx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does paid fellowship count as a work experience?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi puys, Kindly review my profile for ISB for 2016 intake :

10th - 84%  12th-72%       B.E.(CS)- 62% (MUMBAI UNIV)   GMAT : 680(V-37 Q-46)

Workex-TCS(2.9 yrs), Accenture(5mths)

Worked as a Module lead in TCS for a financial institution(NSDL-India's stock market depository). Development and maintenance of NSDL website...interactions and presentations to clients...

Awarded as Star of the month twice in TCS. Have completed some certifications of financial knowledge.

Extramural : CISP certified(Ethical hacker), OCA certified, National rankings i naptitude and olympiad tests, Vice secretary of IEEE in college, Organised blood donation camps in college, 12 years training in piano and harmonium..have performed group stage shows....

Hobbies include Cooking and playing outdoor sports.....

1 comment
ankita8989
@ankita8989  ·  24 karma

post in on the new link of isb aspirants class of 2017 .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ValueLabs hiring Yonh Marketing Leaders

ValueLabs looking for young, energetic, highly passionate mid-managers with a flair for perfection and never-say-die attitude in IT Sales.

People having an experience with 1-5 Yrs in IT sales can drop their updated profile to manisha.voruganti@valuelabs.com

We are looking out for candidates who have

3 - 5 years of relevant experience (Sales / Pre-sales / Business Development / Account Management) in the IT Services space

Looking out for candidates only from Premium educational institutes.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone help me in understanding what kind of profile would be needed for getting into ISB even after clearing GMAT with the needed score? I have a work experience of 4.3 years. What does ISB look for in their candidates?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...