ISB Class of 2013 W/L

863 Posts  ·  80 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, This thread is for all those who are wait listed in R1 (as well as R2). Let us discuss our chances and anything meaningful information ! :: Request everyone to update the below sheet for the benefit of one and all. https://d...
Page 1 of 87
@ DV25. Every body has an equal chance of getting into ISB till the point you can support the cause of your MBA requirement. Documents, grades and extra curricular are there just to support your reasoning. I am not convinced why you will go for an MBA?

And secondly is there any point asking what GMAT score will help you get into ISB? I really don't understand what difference does it make when it comes to putting efforts. First give your GMAT and at the same time if you can think about your motivations for this MBA it will enhance your chances.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
my Profile:
10th : 53%
12th :66%
B.Tech :81%
Extracurricular : not much
Work exp : 2yrs as a Analog designer in semiconductor industry.
GMAT not taken yet.
What are the chances of getting into ISB with what GMAT score/what can be done to improve my profile.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
my Profile:
10th : 53%
12th :66%
B.Tech :81%
Extracurricular : not much
Work exp : 2yrs as a Analog designer in semiconductor industry.
GMAT not taken yet.
What are the chances of getting into ISB with what GMAT score/what can be done to improve my profile.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did all get the reject mail, or are there any good surprises? Just asking so to get a better handle of this messy waitlist process .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Chapter closed!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My application status on the website has also disappeared, though I have not received a rejection email as yet.

I wrote to ISB yesterday and am yet to hear back from them.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dont know whats the reason for not updating the status today.. may be they are busy preparing for new class.. adcom message was clear though.. no more offers.. waited all day for a reject mail..this feeling is frustrating

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mine is already updated with a "Rejected Status". Guys, I am not throwing in a blind streak of hope, but if your status has not been updated with a Rejected status, and if you have not received a regret mail yet - then there sure is a ray of hope ! Why else wouldn't it get updated - think about it!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waiting for ding mail. They have removed wait list from portal. It only shows short listed for interview

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys .. What is your status in the application portal ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...