ISB: Class of 2013 Admits

51 Posts  ·  26 Users
About this group
Congratulations to all puys who've finally got their well deserved admits after the long and draining wait. By now, the euphoria must be dying down. So, I thought it was about time someone started a thread to tackle all issues that one could have ...
Page 1 of 6

Hi,
I have cleared the W/L and got an admit on March 6th, for ISB Mohali. I am still not sure if I should join the Mohali campus. Can any of the re-applicants help me out here. I have two basic questions -

1. If I don't accept the offer and apply again next year, will ISB hold it against me or will it, in anyway, decrease my chances of making it to ISB again next year ???
(Because my profile and my essays will more or less remain the same; so unless I am facing worse competition from fellow applicants and unless ISB doesn't hold the decline against me, I should get selected again)

2. What is the process for deferring the offer; and does everyone, who applies for a deferral, granted one ?

Thanks,
Shilpi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
I am in New York as well. I have transferred money to my Indian account and then trying to transfer from there. Do you have any idea when are we supposed to make the rest of the payments?

Next payment is due on 14 April... and guys Plz join Facebook group ," ISB Class of 2013"
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I am in New York as well. I have transferred money to my Indian account and then trying to transfer from there. Do you have any idea when are we supposed to make the rest of the payments?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey I am a R2 applicant and got the ISB offer on 15th Feb - I too am from Mumbai.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So has everyone transferred the money? We can only then update our status on the app portal right?

And how many of us here are from Delhi?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is this thread dead??? or is there another thread for Co2013!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am an R2 applicant. I am done with my interview and is waiting for the results. is der neone from round 1 who got the admit and has previous experience in marketing?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am an R2 applicant. I am interviewed in round 2 and is awaiting results.Is there neone from round 1 who got the admit and has previous experience in marketing? i know its little offtopic but this will help me to evaluate my chances to make through.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am an R2 applicant. I am interviewed in round 2 and is awaiting results.Is there neone from round 1 who got the admit and has previous experience in marketing? i know its little offtopic but this will help me to evaluate my chances to make through.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sd111880 Says
Any admit from Bangalore?

I hope you guys are active on Facebook? Everyone is active on a private group in Facebook called the "ISB Class of 2013"
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...