ISB Class of 2012 Admits

412 Posts  ·  185 Users
About this group
Creating this new thread for all those who have been admitted to ISB CO12. Congrats to everyone...
Page 1 of 42

hi everyone,
please tell me how is ibs mumbai???
my mh-cet results are still awaited ; wanted to buy form so if anyone can help me out !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,
I have received an interview call on 15th Jan at Hyd.
Is there anyone here who will be joining me there.

My Profile:
Name - Sudhanshu Dharmadhikari
GMAT - 720
Industry - Management Consulting
Work Ex - 4.5 yrs
Education - IIT Kgp (Dual Degree)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Many congratulations to all.
Pretty awesome profiles!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Im an engineering alumni with below grades :

B.Tech : 61 %
12th : 79 %
10th : 73 %

and presently have 8.5 years of experience in IT field.And I had to take lots of moves in this 8.5 years (Approx 8 companies).

Looking forward to do MBA from ISB.Can someone suggest if it is reachable?With the grades I have and hops in the jobs,will I be considered for the seat in ISB.(Yet to write GMAT and targetting for 720+).
Thanks in advance,
Mohan Kalla

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone.

Many congratulations to everyone here. Hope to see all you guys there.
My name Chandramouli Bhattacharya (Chander)
GMAT 710
Experience: 5. 5 years in total, advertising(copywriting), entrepreneurship and publishing
Age 27

is there a fb page for the 2012 admits yet? saw one with just one member on it. lets get that going people..and if any of you are from delhi...let me know..
chanderbhattacharyagmailcom

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Sourabh sahab, you need to go to the correct forum to catch the activity, meet all R2 puys here: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/isb-class-of-2013-aspirants-25062057

We are quite an active bunch :D

Sausi, you are my savior dude.. You asked me to have patience in a different thread but you know-human nature :)

The name of the thread you pasted was a bit misleading so did not check it previously. Wont doubt anything you say anymore.

Something tells me we share the same first name may be with a different spelling.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I would like to have your opinion on my profile and chances to get a call from ISB.

Education - Masters in Computers
Percentage - 65 % (10th), 63 % (12th), 62 %(Grad), 70 % (Post Grad)
Experience - 2.5 yrs Marketing experience before Post Grad
7 yrs experience in IT after Post Grad
Age - 34
Work - Working in a Team Lead role

GMAT - 700

Associated with our company's cultural group and participate in some of their social events as and when it is feasible.

Your opinion would be a great help !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi, I can see that lot of R1 applicants have shared their experience right from interview calls but there is hardly any activity from R2 applicants.

Sourabh sahab, you need to go to the correct forum to catch the activity, meet all R2 puys here: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/isb-class-of-2013-aspirants-25062057

We are quite an active bunch 😁
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I can see that lot of R1 applicants have shared their experience right from interview calls but there is hardly any activity from R2 applicants.

I have applied in R2 and curious to know if people have started receiving interview calls. I am aware of one but just one.

Is there any other R2 applicant who has received interview call?

Can some R1 applicants/Alumni/Current students shed light on the dates for R2 applicants? As in by what date we should receive the interview call if at all we do?

I am going to paste this post on other ISB related forums as well. Hope to see some response.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone left his/her job yet? Puys what is the plan till April?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...