ISB Aspirants 2021

27 Posts  ·  470 Users
About this group

Connect with peer and network for profile evaluation, feedback, ideas, essays, criteria for ISB aspirants 2021

Page 1 of 3

can anyone share their interview experiences for ISB 2021 (R1/R2)? have got an interview coming up and it would be really helpful. Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any Idea when the ISB R2 results will be out?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
lavanyapant23
@lavanyapant23  ·  0 karma

Mine was on 14th Feb, but I hjaven;t heard from them yet. When was yours?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rishabh0796
@rishabh0796  ·  0 karma

Mine was 7th Feb. Do they declare results on a rolling basis or after all the interviews are over?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys, Any idea od ISB round 2 interviews when will they start?

2 comments
pubgkhiladiMBA
@pubgkhiladiMBA  ·  41 karma

I think they have already started. I haven't received the called either. What is your gre/GMAT score ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
NikhilSharma25893
@NikhilSharma25893  ·  0 karma

They have started. I'm waiting for my call too.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Union Bank of India, India’s 5th largest Public sector Bank, offers Special Education Loan Scheme for Students of ISB (Hyderabad & Mohali Campus) for PGPM Course & Executive Courses- PGP-PRO & PGP-MAX at an attractive ROI of 6.80% & 7.00% respectively! 

PGPM Course:

1. ROI = 6.80%

2. Maximum Loan Quantum of Rs.42.74 lakhs 

3. Nil Processing Fees/ No collateral security required/ No co-applicant or guarantor required/ Nil Margin

4. Maximum repayment tenure of 15 years (after course period + 1 year)

5. Quickest sanction in 2 days

6. Reimbursement of Admission acceptance fee (AAF) & 1st or 2nd term fee(installments)

7. Loan for ‘Student Exchange’ programme upto Rs.4.00 lakhs

PGP-PRO & PGP-MAX Courses:

1. ROI = 7.00%

2. Maximum Loan Quantum:-

PGPPRO: Rs.31.00 lakhs ; PGPMAX: Rs.41.00 lakhs

3. Nil Processing Fees/ No collateral security required

4. Margin: 15%

5. Maximum repayment tenure of 15 years (after course period)

6. Parent or spouse to be made co-applicant or personal guarantor without reckoning their income/means 

7. Quickest sanction in 2 days

8. Reimbursement of Admission acceptance fee (AAF) & 1st or 2nd term fee(installments)

Delhi NCR students interested in availing quick sanction/disbursement in 2 days can contact:

Mohit Krishna, Manager Marketing, Union Bank of India

M: 8010768063 / 9027226900 

E: mohit.krishna@unionbankofindia.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does isb have deffered placement policy ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one who got 720+ GMAT score but yet to get call from ISB for Round 2 interview

1 comment
NikhilSharma25893
@NikhilSharma25893  ·  0 karma

Got 710 and still waiting.

Did you get the call yet?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We are offering advice to anyone who needs help with Bschool, just fill in the form below and let us help you. We are a team of alums from INSEAD, HEC, IE, CMU, Kellogg, ISB, among other top B-Schools.    

[Our ISB Alums are avialiable to help you with ISB R2 Interview Prep]   

https://form.typeform.com/to/BffbLLoc 

CrackAdmission  Skype : CrackAdmission  Contact : +91-9701215544
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys, I have 5.78 gpa in gradution with 4 years exp, with this profile can I target ISB?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We are offering advice to anyone who needs help with Bschool, just fill in the form below and let us help you.  We are a team of alums from INSEAD, HEC, IE, CMU, Kellogg, ISB, among other top B-Schools. 

[Our ISB Alums are avialiable to help you with ISB R2 Interview Prep]

https://form.typeform.com/to/BffbLLoc

CrackAdmission  Skype : CrackAdmission  Contact : +91-9701215544
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys hope your preparations are in full swing. Being an ex-aspirant and now in IIM-KOZIKODE I would love to help you out in the process to win the battle. While it's one part to accomplish a percentage in exam it's another tough battle to ace the interview. Now frankly speaking you can never feel satisfied with your preparation of the interview and that's normal. It's important to keep an eye on business news pan India. While it's a herculean task to accomplish and requires a serious effort I with my friends from IIM- K and Lucknow have started a business newsletter service THE GYST. We have been loving the reviews which are readers have given. It's unbiased and accurate. Why I created this ? Well when I had to prepare for the interview there was no such service so that's one reason and second I love doing it so check it out and share it among other aspirants and also send in the feedback. https://the-gyst.com/?rh_ref=5aa76049

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...