ISB 2006 - Make or Break

373 Posts  ·  116 Users
About this group
Hi ISB-2006 aspirants, I took GMAT last year in December ..... could manage 720...... have a so so acads from a decent college ( DCE ) ..... work experience of 4 years that too in the demographically most challenged dept... (IT) but of...
Page 1 of 38
Sub: GMAT institute offers Scholarship.
For the first time in India, a GMAT Prep Company is offering Scholarship to pursue MBA. Bangalore based Csquare Learnings Pvt Ltd, fastest emerging GMAT Prep Company announces the scholarships worth of INR 500,000 to its students, who aspire to enroll for the ISBs prestigious PGP program.
The scholarship is in an effort to give back to its students who have not only made Csquare Learnings Pvt. Ltd., the first choice for the GMAT training in India by achieving glorious success on GMAT, but have also supported us by referring as many as 1000 students in just 2 years of time. Further, we want to encourage all our students to apply to PGP program of ISB and avail this scholarship.
You can find more details at : http://www.isb.edu/pgp/Scholarships.Shtml or http://csqrl.com/isbscholarship.aspx

Thanks for the infor buddy...im seriously lookin ahead to isb and this helps me save my training fee too
Cause iv been to csquare...though the counciling was pretty convincing ....they charge a great deal....
What say!!!!

I wanna know one more thing.....r u a student of csquare???
im apprehensive about these people...read some strange blogs bout them:2gunfire:
Please help!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For the first time in India, a GMAT Prep Company is offering Scholarship to pursue MBA. Bangalore based Csquare Learnings Pvt Ltd, fastest emerging GMAT Prep Company announces the scholarships worth of INR 500,000 to its students, who aspire to enroll for the ISBs prestigious PGP program.

The scholarship is in an effort to give back to its students who have not only made Csquare Learnings Pvt. Ltd., the first choice for the GMAT training in India by achieving glorious success on GMAT, but have also supported us by referring as many as 1000 students in just 2 years of time. Further, we want to encourage all our students to apply to PGP program of ISB and avail this scholarship.

You can find more details at : http://www.isb.edu/pgp/Scholarships.Shtml or http://csqrl.com/isbscholarship.aspx
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey friends will someone through light on how can one apply for isb!
i m going to give gmat in this august.can someone help and let me know as to how to prepare myself for the same?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
docmba Says
Hi I am Doctor from Kerala, I have a job experience of 6 months working as an Asst Surgeon in a Rural PHC, i have consistently scored more than 60% marks during my M.B.B.S. I also have scored 82% marks in my 10th std and 84% in my 12th std and was involved in a lot of extra curricular activities at school level, there wasnt much in college since there weren't much activities as such.At present I'm preparing for GMAT. i would like to know what score in GMAT is required to secure an admission in ISB and whether my 6 months work experience is enough.Is it true that even though ISB prefers candidates with 2 years of experience , it will consider applicants with lesser work experince in exceptional cases.

Hey Doc,

first thing first, Posting the same query in multiple threads amoun to spamming.. Plz dont do that.. specially in threads which are ment for 2006 admits..

second- There is no fixed score required for ISB (or any other school on earth for that matter).. its the entire profile package that matters.. However a high score never hurts.. the average GMAT score at ISB is 710.. hope this helps..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am Doctor from Kerala, I have a job experience of 6 months working as an Asst Surgeon in a Rural PHC, i have consistently scored more than 60% marks during my M.B.B.S. I also have scored 82% marks in my 10th std and 84% in my 12th std and was involved in a lot of extra curricular activities at school level, there wasnt much in college since there weren't much activities as such.At present I'm preparing for GMAT. i would like to know what score in GMAT is required to secure an admission in ISB and whether my 6 months work experience is enough.Is it true that even though ISB prefers candidates with 2 years of experience , it will consider applicants with lesser work experince in exceptional cases.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

need help in essays

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi,
I wanted to get a few opinions to know if an MBA from a good B school in India would give a good boost to my career. I am a B.Com and MBA from a small time institute in India. Passed out in 1998 and I have been working in the software services (as a programmer) area since then. I was with one of the top 3 companies in India for almost 5 years and now I am in USA doing consulting.Have been here for about 4 years now.I want to make a career shift into Finance and I want to go back to India and work theret. My academic records till now are not great. They are just avg. However, I have a very good work experience and I am pretty confident about cracking interviews and writing essays. Based on my background and say I complete my MBA from ISB Hyderabad and if you any of guys were to consider me for a position with any of top MNC banks or financial institutions, what would be my chances of getting shortlisted? I know the question is very general and might even sound wierd, but if any of could provide some thoughts, that might help me in taking a decision.
Thanks

Hi jestjug,

You posted in the wrong thread.. i Doubt if any one would see and respond..

Please do search and than post in the appropriate thread...

But ya you have a good chance and if landed in the right institute it will surely boost your career.
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,
I wanted to get a few opinions to know if an MBA from a good B school in India would give a good boost to my career. I am a B.Com and MBA from a small time institute in India. Passed out in 1998 and I have been working in the software services (as a programmer) area since then. I was with one of the top 3 companies in India for almost 5 years and now I am in USA doing consulting.Have been here for about 4 years now.I want to make a career shift into Finance and I want to go back to India and work theret. My academic records till now are not great. They are just avg. However, I have a very good work experience and I am pretty confident about cracking interviews and writing essays. Based on my background and say I complete my MBA from ISB Hyderabad and if you any of guys were to consider me for a position with any of top MNC banks or financial institutions, what would be my chances of getting shortlisted? I know the question is very general and might even sound wierd, but if any of could provide some thoughts, that might help me in taking a decision.
Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks again maverick
mbaapp

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...