ISB 2005: Shortlisted!

188 Posts  ·  86 Users
About this group
Hi people, I am very happy to inform you that I have been shortlisted for the Interview for the PGP 2005-06 by the ISB admissions committee. Anyone else in the same boat please revert ASAP. Please chop in with your tips and suggestions. ...
Page 1 of 19

We are offering advice to anyone who needs help with Bschool, just fill in the form below and let us help you. We are a team of alums from INSEAD, HEC, IE, CMU, Kellogg, ISB, among other top B-Schools.    

[Our ISB Alums are avialiable to help you with ISB R2 Interview Prep]    

https://form.typeform.com/to/BffbLLoc 

CrackAdmission  Skype : CrackAdmission  Contact : +91-9701215544
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
yeah i have been recently promoted to become the executive project management engineer.. i just forwarded them my updated resume...

i just hope it works out well... :huh:

Nah, thats an emotionless move. U should have written a small write-up about how hard u have worked for this & how u have been recognised et al. And then show them that now, it matters more that u do an MBA from ISB. See, the bottomline is not showing off ur achievements for the sake of getting admitted but rather portraying ur candidature with passion & zeal. Every school wants to see passion for it from the prospective student!! :)

Simba
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yeah i have been recently promoted to become the executive project management engineer.. i just forwarded them my updated resume...

i just hope it works out well... :huh:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
helllo junta

i have been placed in the waiting list of ISB. Can anyone tell me wot are my
chances of getting thro???? or !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

langtu

Write to them insisting on how much this means to u!! Also u can go ahead & give them any new achievements that u have had. Last year, a person was waitlisted & he went out of his way to speak to the Adcom & convince them that he was afterall good enough!! & yes, he made it vey soon... i think even before other people were initimated about the W/L options!! 😃

Simba
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
warikoos Says
guys..tell me frankly. I have been admitted to the class of 2006 in ISB. HOwever, I still cant get over the fact that the course costs a god-forsaken 14.5 lakhs...!! do the salaries at the end of the year actually to repay this kind of a loan in one lifetime.

LOL.. good u actually thought about this after ur admit & before u paid ur first installment!! When u applied, did this piece of issue skip ur attention pal??!!

If you look at it ISB always shares its average salary..never the median. So it could easily be that the 20-30 odd people with 7+ work ex get jobs as functional heads with 15+ salaries and skew the average towards their side. sorry for being so pessimistic..but somehow this does bother me.

Hmmm... An easier way & ofcourse a simpler way to calculate ur pay post-mba would be somewhere between 1 1/2 times to 2 times the kinda moolah u are making!! This is ofcourse a safe presumption unless u go out & outshine everybody & get an easy hike!! 😃 Calculate ur ROI (ve always hated that word!) in terms of that & mebbe u might get a reasonable idea of whether u wanna go ahead with the ISB MBA.

does anyone know an ex-ISBite who can share his personal experiences?

Hmm, there are loads .. do a search!! 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

helllo junta

i have been placed in the waiting list of ISB. Can anyone tell me wot are my
chances of getting thro???? or !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

langtu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys..tell me frankly. I have been admitted to the class of 2006 in ISB. HOwever, I still cant get over the fact that the course costs a god-forsaken 14.5 lakhs...!! do the salaries at the end of the year actually to repay this kind of a loan in one lifetime.

If you look at it ISB always shares its average salary..never the median. So it could easily be that the 20-30 odd people with 7+ work ex get jobs as functional heads with 15+ salaries and skew the average towards their side. sorry for being so pessimistic..but somehow this does bother me.

does anyone know an ex-ISBite who can share his personal experiences?

my profile

MS Statistics
1 yr work ex
GMAT 680
CAT 96.5 percentile

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ketanm
@ketanm  ·  251 karma

Congrats ppl for ISB admit....

Ketan

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mik
@mik  ·  0 karma

The Forum's rocking this year....
rather the Forum Wallahs are rocking this year...

I reckon this year we would have a large chunk getting into ELITE B-schools....

Congo Allwin,simba & amit....
u'll surely enjoi the ambience there......

cheerios
mik

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pagalguy Says
The mumbai dudes have one every week . Insane eaters who eat non stop for hours!

and what *poor* soul gets to foot the bill for the feedin frenzy??????? moi wud *foot* the bill if i had to

lucky chaps, the Mumbaiwallahs will join them some day

all the best....

cheers:)
Don't grow up!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...