Is there a good MBA program or Certification focused on Market Research?

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi.. I have 2+ years experience in BPO but I want to enter the Market Research Industry and become a research analyst. Is there a MBA program focused in Market Research? Please help me to choose the correct degree or certification in Market Resear...
Page 1 of 1
Hi Kumar!

International Institute for Procurement and Market Research (IIPMR) offers online certification programs in Market Research. There are three levels of certification:

1. Certified Research Analyst (CRA) - This is for newbies
2. Certified Research Expert (CRE) - This is for folks with 1 year of relevant work experience
3. Certified Research Professional (CRP) - It is for people with 3 years of relevant work experience.

IIPMR has members from more than 54+ countries and from top companies such as IBM, Accenture, Wipro, Infosys, Bayer etc. After you complete all the modules you are expected to score a minimum of 70% in the online exam. The CRA, CRE and CRP can later be used as designations after your name just like a Ph.d.

Hope this helps! For more info visit: www.iipmr.com/education

Top 5 Market Research Certifications:
http://www.market-research-experts.com/wp/blog/2012/11/13/top-5-market-research-certifications/

Regards
Rodney Griffith
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@fresher2012 said:
Hi.. I have 2+ years experience in BPO but I want to enter the Market Research Industry and become a research analyst. Is there a MBA program focused in Market Research? Please help me to choose the correct degree or certification in Market Research.Thanks in advanceKumar
Ask here.
NIA Pune 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

You can also check out Nielsen's 1yr course which they are offering at North Point Centre for Learning... although not an MBA prog, it's a course completely focused on MR and taught by the experts

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MICA's 2yr flagship program PGDM-Communications has a specialization in MR which is the best MBA prog focused in MR in India... @fresher2012 you can get all info abt it from MICA's website. They have also started a 1yr Distance Prog on MR/Analytics

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi.. I have 2+ years experience in BPO but I want to enter the Market Research Industry and become a research analyst. Is there a MBA program focused in Market Research? Please help me to choose the correct degree or certification in Market Research.

Thanks in advance
Kumar
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...