Is there a good btech tutor available in delhi?

10 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Is there a good btech tutor available in delhi? Be it home tuition or not
Page 1 of 1
yes there is best b.tech tutor,where i have taken all my 2-2 subjects .basically he is a south Indian,university topper deals all b.tech subjects his name is J.Reddy sir....................in patel nagar now,if you want to meet him this is sir number is 7503457252
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[512527:mahor1989]

hello
listen i can help u in all of the mentioned subjects because i have proficiency in signal and systems , computer architecture and microprocessors as well. So if u need any help contact me on my email id divya.technosavvy@gmail.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i dnt knw abt cmp arch

but i knw someone who cld teach u microprocessor n signals n sys.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am in nsit and live in yamuna vihar, east delhi. i know raj maths academy in rohini and akash tutorials in mayur vihar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mahor1989 Says
i have suppli in all of them. dats y

okies...where do you live??....One of my friend studied at rohini sector 7 or 8 for BTech subjects...i dont remember their name exactly but i'll provide you more info tomorrow....

which university are you in??.....I studied at IP university delhi....if you study at IP university,,I can give you the tips to attend the those papers with the help of which you can easily pass those papers with limited knowledge..

Rest I'll provide you the info about coaching tomorrow...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have suppli in all of them. dats y

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i want to study (1)computer architecture (morris mano course)
(2) signals and systems
(3) microprocessors

why you need tutor...only to pass BTech exams or also looking for GRE exam or Gate??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i want to study (1)computer architecture (morris mano course)
(2) signals and systems
(3) microprocessors

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mahor1989 Says

For which subjects are u looking for a teacher??
There are many good BTech tutors available in delhi but it all depends on the subject and fees...
There is a simple question that you have to ask to yourself before looking for a tutor....
why you need tutor...only to pass BTech exams or also looking for GRE exam or Gate...after deciding then look for tutor...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...